ED Refnr. 549233
In one of the most Venninger farmers 'and winegrowers' houses, we have established a complete vinegar apartment for our favorite guests. The venerable mansion was built in 1704 according to ancient tradition in the Palatinate of typical houses and Hofbauweise. The framework consists of hand-hewn oak beams of native forests, the infilling is still out Lehmwickeln. We have this jewel carefully renovated with great reverence and love. Much of what our forefathers created in natural way of working, we have been restored and preserved. Thus, old world craftsmanship and modern living are harmoniously united.
Stay Just for a few days in our country-idyllic vinegar-estate and enjoy the peace and time of the Palatinate for yourself and your loved ones.
Please reserve. facility
• Living area approx 90sqm for 2 persons
• Fine cuisine with a variety of devices
• shower with steam sauna
• Nostalgic Bath
• original servants' room with color therapy and
• infrared heating furnace
• Decorative aperitif vinegar - oven; with Doktorenhofessigen for free tasting
• 1 Fl. Best Palatine wine per stay incl.
• Flat screen TV, Radio
• towels, bed linen