Are you ready for some beach time? Maybe some 'down time?' Our A+ rated and recently updated, ground floor, oceanfront unit, is where you will want to spend your Hawaiian Vacation in Paradise. Call or e-mail now to ask questions and get more information about our Condo. Call early to make your reservation.
Location, Location, Location!!! Just 15-steps to the warm white sands of Sugar Beach is our number one selling point! Unit #120 is a ground floor OCEANFRONT unit which allows very quick and easy access to the beach. Guests have commented that when they arrived in the condo the "wow factor" due to the the proximity to the ocean, and the view from the condo were much better what they were expecting.
Low Season Rates (APR 16 - DEC 15):
$190.00 per night + HI State Tax of 14.416% + Cleaning & MGT Fee, + VRBO Reservation Fee.
High Season Rates (Dec 16 - APR 15):
$290.00 a night + HI State Tax of 14.416% + Cleaning & MGT Fee, + VRBO Reservation fee.
Christmas Holiday Rates (Dec 20 - Jan 1)
Minimum stay of 10-nights (Christmas Only)
$300.00 a night + HI State Tax of 14.416% + Cleaning & MGT Fee, + VRBO Reservation fee.
****Check Out cleaning fee and our "on Island" MGT Company Fee of $160.00 paid by guest.**************
VRBO has recently (2016) updated their policies and now charge a separate reservation fee with each booking. This is a variable charge and is determined by them. You will see this charge shown as a service fee when you make the reservation.
You can make reservation and payment directly through this VRBO website and use Credit Card for your payment. If you would like to pay with a personal check, cashiers check, or Paypal, please let owner know so we can set up an alternate payment methods.
Easiest way to make reservation is directly through this website. The owners have 24 hours to coordinate the reservation and confirm its availability. The information we need to set up your reservation include:
1. Number of Guests
2. Names of all Guests
3. Home and Cell Phone Numbers
4. Your Home Mailing Address
5. Confirmation that the normal check out time of 11:00 am on the date of your departure will work for you. Should you need or desire a later check out time, this can normally be set up in advance with an additional charge (1/2 of daily rate plus 14.416% HI tax). Contact owner if you will need a "Late Check Out" - good up until 9:00 pm on the date of your departure.
6. Confirmation that you are aware of our cancellation policy (see below).
Our Condo is well equipped and gets frequent updates. The owners typically come and use the Condo two times per year, so we get to manage the updates and improvements by personally seeing and using the condo. We like the condo to be well maintained, clean, operational, and very comfortable.
Staying in a ground floor unit allows you to simply slide your lanai door open and extend your living space out on to the grass. This is so convenient, especially when traveling with kids who love to get out doors and play without being confined to a balcony. Our units prime location allows you the flexibility to pull the lounge chair out on the grass or sink the beach chair and your toes into the warm sand. Located just steps away from the 'heart' of the Sugar Beach Resort, you will find the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, putting green and 6 BBQ grills right at your disposal!
It is easy to see why the Sugar Beach Resort is a top rated property to spend your Hawaiian Vacation.
The Sugar Beach Resort is situated right in the center of the Island on the outskirts of Kihei. Located on the longest stretch of sandy beach on the Island of Maui (approx. 5 miles long) and just a quick 10 mile drive south of the Maui Airport will have you at the ocean's doorstep in no time flat. Being centrally located allows quick and easy access to other parts of the Island. Just a 5 minute drive to Maalaea Harbor. About 25 minutes west to Lahaina and 30 minutes west to Kaanapali. Head east, the other direction and in just 5 minutes you will be in the heart of Kihei and 15 minutes will have you in the resort area of Wailea.
Although our family enjoys the evening sunsets and dinners cooked at the BBQ grill there are many great restaurants on the Island to choose from along with many great activities to fill your vacation with wonderful Hawaiian memories. To name a few; golfing, snorkeling, canoeing, kayaking ,fishing, whale watching, hiking and bike riding.
A couple of recommendations:
Consider buying the book “Maui Revealed” by Andrew Doughty. Probably available in your local Barnes and Noble. The book gives an insider view of suggested things to see and do while on the island.
Our favorite Restaurants -
1. Mama’s Fish House (Great Seafood and nice atmosphere for Adults - Expensive, but wonderful).
2. Kihei Caffe - For Breakfast if you are Hungry! (cash only) - Great Food excellent portions.
3. Hula Grill - Beachside/Sand Cafe: This is the casual part of restaurant. Menu is not extensive, but you sit outside put feet in the sand and enjoy some Hawaiian Music.
4. Cheeseburger in Paradise - Lahaina (atmosphere is memorable, but expect a long wait). You can do some shopping while you wait.
5. Sansei - Kihei: Sushi is their speciality.
1. Recommend Maui Wave Riders. You can rent boards in Kihei, and return them to a different location such as Lahaina. They give lessons if needed.
2. Paddle Boarding is lot’s of fun too. You can rent these right at Sugar Beach Resort with Maui Sights and Treasures.
Snorkeling: The first 2 listed have bathrooms, clear water, and a beautiful beach. Best to go in the morning before trade winds pick up.
1. Our favorite place is in Makena. “Maluaka Beach”
2. Kahekili - Airport Beach in Kaanapali
3. Ahihi Cove: Makena (no bathrooms and rocky beach, but nice cove to snorkel in)
1. Waihe’e Ridge Trail - We have enjoyed this trail.
2. Waihe Valley Trail - (my wife and her girlfriend’s really enjoyed this one).
To help you with any issues that could develop during your stay, we use 'Maui Condo & Home, LLC' as our licensed on-island representative.
Booking Policies - By booking our condo - you are accepting and agreeing with the 3-policies below:
1. Cancellation Policy: Once you have set up the reservation and paid the deposit, any cancellation will result in forfeiting your VRBO Service Fee plus a $150 cancellation fee. If you are within 35-days of the start of your reservation and need to cancel, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued less the VRBO service fee, and a $150 cancellation fee.
2. Smoking Policy: No Smoking Allowed in Condominium. Hawaii is a non smoking state, which mean anyone who smokes has to be 20 feet away from any building or structure. There are specific smoking areas on properties. The front desk will have this information. No one is allowed to smoke inside the condo or on the patio/lanais.
3. Pet Policy: No Pets Allowed
Keywords: Oceanfront Condominium
(HI Transient Accommodation Tax ID: TA-084-064-4608-01)
(HI General Excise Tax ID: GE-084-064-4608-01)