New Opening Now! 3 Heated Pools Spa's Golf Palms Mtns & Sunsets...Welcome!(43 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Sleeping Porch, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
1. SUNSHINE: ARIZONA offers over 300 days of sunshine a year and as Owner/Manager we are just 15 minutes away! Enjoy resort style living with sunsets by the San Tan Mountains all within walking distance by experiencing the quiet 18 hole Championship Johnson Ranch Golf Course & Golf Club. Sunseekers will relish in the three private Johnson Ranch 25 meter pools with spa's, lit tennis plus the popular PICKLE BALL and basketball courts plus disc golf, playgrounds and catch & release pond and complimentary 9 Hole Pitch & Putt! Relax and dine at the Terrace Clubhouse after golfing! Nearby is plenty of shopping & restaurants! Our Vacation home features 3 bedrooms including a KING MASTER plus QUEEN in 2nd bedroom and QUEEN in third bedroom & 2 bathrooms and all less than 1 mile from the golf course! Great for vacation get-a-ways, overflow guests, family reunions and those in transition!
2. CONVENIENT: MESA GATEWAY AIRPORT just 15 minutes+ away just doubled the number of flights with ALLEGIANT AIRLINES plus added SPIRIT AIRLINES and FRONTIER. They are discounting flights so you can get to the valley of the SUN! Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is another option a short distance more. Check SOUTHWEST or CHEAP-O TICKETS at 1-888-793-4235 for AIR SPECIALS now into Phoenix to get out of the cold! There is so much to do here! It is also comforting to know that the new 80 acre Banner Ironwood Medical Center is now open for you and located less than 10 minutes away and 'My Doctor Now' Walk-in/Urgent Care is right next to Johnson Ranch!
4. FUN: Consider nearby attractions: MLB Cactus League Baseball w/now 8+ professional teams, Phoenix PRI hosts Arizona Cardinals football, International Raceway, The Worlds' Greatest Collector Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction in Scottsdale, Phoenix Zoo, Canyon & Saguero Lake, Schnepf Peach Farms, Olive Mill, Raw Hide Western and the Botanical Gardens! Long term stays welcome!
5. DAYTRIPS: Consider a trip to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Flagstaff, Tombstone, Tuscon or Rocky Point, Mexico!
6. SHOPPING GALORE: Queen Creek Marketplace, San Tan Village Mall, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront & Fifth Avenue Arts District, Arizona Outlets or Mesa open-air markets!
7. SPACIOUS: Great 3 bedroom home for families and friends with 1 KING plus 2 QUEEN beds + temperpedic topper, 2 full bathrooms, 8 ceiling fans throughout and new furniture as well as 3 TV's (New mounted big screens in master bedroom, livingroom and third bedroom!)
8. OUTDOOR LIVING: Pick an orange off our tree and view the unique cactus garden plus the red bougainvilleas in the back yard and palms that will surround you and blossom up to 12 months out of the year! Enjoy the private backyard and make smores or grill a steak in your own backyard/patio/grill/campfire area!
9. AFFORDABLE: You can see! Consider planning a golf outing, trip, reunion or gathering and we shall look forward to WELCOMING you!
10. DISCOUNTS: Ask about our referral program or return visitor discount! This place you can call 'home' while you're on vacation is fully furnished...just bring your clubs and your smiles!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size bed in all Master Bedrooms of each house! Compliments almost every time on the beds...we try to offer top of the line new Simmons Beautyrest mattresses in almost every home that retail at $2000.00., Spacious Queen size Beds in other two bedrooms that are custom decorated and custom painted just for you as well! ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Yes we have PICKLE BALL at Johnson Ranch and yes we also have a complimentary unlimited 9 hole Pitch N Putt for you to enjoy plus gazebo's, walking trails, fish and release lake, great view of the San Tan Mountains plus 18 hole Championship Golf Course and TERRACE for dining with outdoor with high ceilings and fans and misters patio that seats 100 or more and COMPLIMENTARY music every Monday night and outdoor basketball, sand volleyball, soccer, baseball and more than 20 playgrounds! ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
We offer everything you would want from stainless steel spice rack with more than 20 different spices to a juicer for the fresh oranges that you can pick nearby, all sizes of pots and pans, ice cream scoopers, wine openers, silverware for 8...everything you need...just bring your golf clubs and/or swim suit!...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
There is a very large gazebo for socializing and eating at less than 1 mile away right near the entrance at Lakeview Pool and Recreation Center next to the Johnson Ranch Golf Course! It has a magnificent view of the San Tan Mountains!...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
Johnson Ranch Golf Course Comm. offers 3 shared ALL HEATED swimming pools/Rec Ctrs all within one mile from our vacation homes. Depending on the location nearby there are restrooms, gazebo, tennis courts, playground, lake, golf course, Terrace Clubhouse for dining, sand volleyball courts, basketball courts, picnic area and open green space to relax and enjoy!...moreless
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
Shared Hot Tub:
Johnson Ranch Golf Course Community offers 3 shared hot tubs all within a mile from our homes. They are a very spacious size and a great place to relax at the Recreation Center and socialize too!...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
SPRING (May 2017)
May 1 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
SUMMER (June - Sept, 2017)
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
5 night min stay
FALL (Oct - Nov. 2017)
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2017
5 night min stay
PEAK (December, 2017)
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2017
5 night min stay
HIGH PEAK: Jan - April 2018
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $550
- Nonrefund. Cleaning Fee $155
*One Month Refundable Security Deposit = $550 or One Week Refundable Security Deposit = $350
*UNIQUE BENEFIT... Owner and Manager Tammy makes every effort to welcome all guests upon arrival!
*See GUEST COMMENTS to learn more!
*18 Golf Championship Golf Course onsite!
*9 Hole Pitch & Putt onsite too!
*NO per person Fee
*Special Benefit for our guests: Starter supply of items such as toiletries, dish soap, liquid soap, detergent, softener, cleaners etc.
Please contact the Owner & Property Manager, Tammy Jelinski who lives just 15 minutes away from the vacation homes to discuss flexible options for you. Thank you!
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Unique and natural Sedona rock firepit in backyard to enjoy smores (graham crackers, marshmallows & chocolate...yummy!) Located right in the backyard where you can simply pull up one of the six patio chairs and enjoy a relaxing fire. The rock surrounding it is from Sedona Arizona which is the most photographed place in the United States just 2+ hours away!
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We work very hard to achieve the Guest Comments that you see on our website and are very proud of them! We purchased our vacation homes with our guests primarily in mind! It is our goal to give you an experience that you will treasure with the special people in your life. Join my husband Tom and I and our 3 children Jacob, Lucas & Alina and share some special memories! We live just 15 minutes away right here in ARIZONA and have the UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to be in close proximity to be available to give you and the home special attention. When Grandma & Grandpa vacation from central Wisconsin our intent is to create many memories and we hope that you enjoy your get-a-away so much that you make it a tradition!
Why the Owner Chose San Tan Valley, AZ, USA:
We specifically chose this location because we wanted to enjoy resort-style living and walk just 3 minutes to the 18 hole championship Johnson Ranch golf course, golf club, pool, tennis courts, playground, shopping and restaurants all on a beautiful and quiet panoramic backdrop of the San Tan Mountains. There are more than 300 days of sunshine here! All you need is your golf clubs and your swim suit! There is so much to take in! October through May is the best time to come!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We encourage you to read our 'Guest Comments' section and compare! We own and personally manage our vacation home on the desirable golf course side plus we are very unique in that we live just 15 minutes away to provide service that others just can't when they own and live so far away! It is a treat to drive through the Sonoran Desert up to the towering 3 Saguero cactus in our front yard that grace our desert landscaping and cul-de-sac lot in the featured home. It is also fun to entertain in the large great room with new custom selected furniture plus new RHEAM air conditioner installed this year and then gaze at the cactus garden and red boganvillia's and red oleanders plus barbecue outside in the back patio with the 2 outdoor ceiling fans and new patio furniture and grill. Try Arizona's citrus by picking oranges or pears right in the backyard or consider relaxing in the outdoor sleeper sofa under the patio. Perhaps put a real log on the fire pit and roast a marshmallow or two! You won't want to leave! All four of our homes offer a KING in the master plus Queen in the second bedroom and something unique in each third bedroom plus something special and different in each backyard! Great for family reunions, weddings, Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings plus newcomers who want to check out the area...we're SO close to the main pool and amenities...you'll love it!
- Primary: (480) 988-0101 (Arizona, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Saguero Cactus is graciously blessing Arizona and our community with its beauty!
The Lake, golf course and San Tan Mountains at Johnson Ranch!
Welcome to the GOLF CLUB @ Johnson Ranch!
You are WELCOME here at Saguero Ranch!
Beautiful & spacious multi generational Livingroom seating w desk & mounted tv's
Master bath w/walk-in closet and toilet room with separate door + walk-in shower
3rd Bdrm has Queen w Temperpedic Topper & 3rd Mounted Flat Screen TV on left!
Firepit & covered patio & dining for 6, ceiling fans grill couch & cactus garden
Johnson Ranch San Tan Mountain Sunsets every night!
One of three swimming pools & hot tubs at this Golf Course Community!
The TERRACE Clubhouse & spacious outdoor patio w/ fireplace & San Tan Mtn Views!
Tennis anyone at Johnson Ranch?!
Sunny & Cheerful Arizona Entrance!
Sunny cheerful kitchen, ceiling fan, chandelier, large refrig...1 of 3 dining
Elegant Master Suite w/ Master Bath & 2 sinks + WALK IN shower & walk in closet!
Second Palm tree Bedroom features a Queen Bed also w custom window treatments!
Luscious backyard: 2 ceiling fans/long covered porch +firepit+couch+ gas grill!
You are welcome to the Johnson Ranch Golf Course Community!
Canyons of Arizona....Come see one of the miracles of our world!
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.