Important informations :
-the apartment had been renovated in November 2018.
-Roissy CDG and Orly airports are direct by subway,
-check-in 1PM, check-out 10AM.
-if you want advices about restaurants, you can follow me on my blog "La Table d'Ogre" (in English!) and on FB, IG, etc.
* Description :
Beautiful apartment with A/C, 3 meters high ceiling, on the 3rd floor (no lift) in a building of the 17th century placed rue Galande (75005) nearby Saint-Michel place and Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Michel, Maubert-Mutualité and Cluny-Sorbonne subway stations.
* Surface is 65 m² (700 Sq.Ft). Sight on the spire of Notre-Dame. Hardwood floor. It is extremely luminous and very quiet.
* You have a bedroom on a back-yard. The bed measures 140x200 cm with high quality mattress. The second bed, (140*200) in the living-room, is a leather sofa-bed. A mattress can be used for a 5th person, but placed on the floor. Baby cot.
* Bathroom with bath-tub, wall and hand-shower and two wash-hands basins.
* A large living room with a fireplace, a Knoll marble table and chairs.
* THE AMERICAN KITCHEN IS FULLY EQUIPPED : Nespresso, traditional and microwaves oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, kettle, toaster, etc.
* General equipment: washing machine, clothes dryer, A/C, flat TV (169 free channels), High-Speed internet, Wifi, a phone, fans, iMac, hair-dryer.
* WHAT IS INCLUDED: set of soaps, a bottle of wine, linen, towels, gloves, bases for cooking, unlimited Wifi, free cells and land calls all over France, USA and Canada, free land calls all over Europe.
* The Neighborhood :
Located near Notre-Dame, you are in the center of the Quartier Latin.
Sights within walking distance:
îles de la Cité et Saint-Louis,
Saint-Germain des Prés,
the Sorbonne University,
the museum and garden of Cluny,
the Mouffettard-Contrescarpe District,
the place Saint-Michel,
the Garden of Luxembourg and french Senate,
the Town Hall of Paris,
the Museum of the Louvre,
the Académie française,
Couvent des Bernardins.
By subway, without change, you can reach :
Chateau de Versailles,
the museum of Orsay,
the Montparnasse cemetery,
Near, you have many markets, an open-market (Maubert), many restaurants, 'Kayser' one of the best baker in Paris, bars, shops, etc. Whatever, the apartment is very quiet.
Paying underground parking at the bottom of the building.
The building is very safe, a first door with code, a second door with key and interphone, a high quality safety armored door for the apartment. You are with 200 meters of the central police station of the 5th district, 400 meters of the parisian Prefecture of Police and the Hotel-Dieu Hospital.
Do not hesitate if you have questions.