About the property
- House3000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
House, 4 plus bedrooms sleeps 13, 4 baths, free shuttle, hot tub, park, ski are
This beautiful custom , Private residence is your home away from home and is exceptionally appointed on ski area and just minutes away from Down town Steamboat Springs. Great views of the Ski area. Located on the free shuttle bus line and takes you every where.
Gourmet, custom kitchen great for entertaining. granite bathrooms with vessel sinks. Custom aspen log furniture throughout the home. PRIVATE OUTDOOR HOT TUB Backs up to Whistler Park with a River/ Dog Park and Kids Jungle Gym, Great Views of the Ski Area. decks, BBQ, out door seating, big yard, great views.
You can rent one level or two. sleeps 2 to 13 people
ask for details.
RENT ONE LEVEL OR TWO. 40% off rental company rates!
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Flat Screen TV.s /4K UHD Smart T.V's/ Amazon Fire TV Roku/Hulu/Netflix/ Sling T.V...and 100.000 more apps and options....
* Hardwood Flooring New with Beautiful rugs
* Beautiful granite and stainless steel kitchen, Spices, Great small appliances, 3 Coffee Pots, Tea Kettle,
* Cuisinart, epicurean, Breville,, chefs Knifes, nice dishes, wine and champagne glasses, rod iron silverware, Rabbit WIne Opener
*Large great room with kitchen, living room, dining room,
Fire Place, BBQ, Bosch Dishwasher, LG Fridge, Double Wall Oven, Dacor Gas Stove
* Washer and Dryer
* indoor and outdoor mud rooms with ski rack
* 2 King master suites downstairs w/4 headed showers & walk in closets, fireplace, french doors, New Trex back deck with private hot tub
* Plush Velvet Bed Spreads, soft Sheets, Linens, Towels, Robes
* Awesome views of open space, Whistler Park, Walton Creek
River that Runs into the Yampa River
* 1 Queen Master suite w/ views Whistler Park
* 3 full baths downstairs
* Full master bath w/ jacuzzi tub Upstairs
* Upstairs has a second living area with bar which has mini fridge' bar sink' coffee pot ' toaster...glasses and dishes etc.
* King Master Bedroom, With Fire Place
*Large open second living area with bunk room, Great views of Ski Area, Fire Place.
^50 " 4K UHD SMART TV with Amazon Fire with Alexa Voice remote
* 2 Fire places
*1100 Sq feet vaulted area with back deck and great park and river views all open space.
* Aspen Log Day / bed/ couch & Chaise Lounge in the second living area
* 50in 4K UHD Smart Tv
* Jacuzzi tub and shower in custom bathroom
* Bunk area with Full bed and Twin on top
* Granite/stainless bar, sink, coffee pot, mini fridge
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* A $400 check for damage deposit is needed with signed contract at booking...and credit card # or do it with vrbo.
* All payments must be received at least 45 days prior to arrival....
* No refunds for late arrival or early departure and on discounted rates. $100 fee for late departure or early arrivals. Full refunds if you cancel 60 days prior to arrival on regular rates, Date Changes are offered if available for the same rental rate of original booking.
* Taxes not included in nightly rate.
* $50 per dog pet fee
* $100 per level clean fee
* No more than 13 people...$100 fine
* No more than 4 cars $500 city fine
* Trash pick up is Monday morning by 7:30 am. $60 fine per bin. You may call owner if you need to make arrangements for trash help.
* Snow Blower and Shovels
*Keep doors shut for cold/heat and bears and the utility bill.
* Please read rules and reg sheet located on the Kitchen Counter .
* Read the check in check out sheet.
* Booking Person is responsible for all members of there group and how they divide up the total of fees. Owner is not responsible for any one except for the booking person.
*Responsible People and Family:s Please . Owner has right to cancel if you are not this type. $500 fine for breaking noise or parking codes
Keywords: Private Home On Steamboat Ski Mountain, Family / group rental, Hot tub, Views, Decks, River, Fishing, Fire works, Skiing, snowboarding, Sledding, Snowshoeing, Mountain Bike Riding, Restaurants, shopping, BBQ, Gardens, Herbs, fishing, tubing on the Yampa River, sleeps 2 to 12 people , dog friendly, free Shuttle bus, shopping, horseback riding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, snow shoeing, hiking,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
Our Family built this custom home and we are always adding upgrades. I grew up in Boulder Colorado and Have been Skiing since I was 3 years old. I moved to Steamboat in 1989 and built this home with my Father who owed a Custom Cabinetry Family Business in Boulder. My son has been skiing since he was 2 1/2, he taught him self how to snowboard. We Love Steamboat.
suzanne purchased this House in 1992
Why suzanne chose Steamboat Springs
The best Skiing in Colorado, the best family mountain vacation. very friendly family neighborhood with whistler park right next door with a river.
What makes this House unique
This home is located on the mountain and the back yard is all open space with a park for kids. a river and hiking paths right in the back yard....you cant beat it....Great Home for family get together's and weddings. New Remodel of Real Acaia Hardwood Flooring & Pretty Carpets make it really fresh and clean for the upcoming holidays and Ski Season. Gourmet Kitchen, 4 Fireplaces, 4kUHD tvs with Amazon Fire TV and Alexa Remotes, Roku, Netflix, Hulu...etc.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Lots of space, great location
We really enjoyed staying at this home. Owner was friendly and very accommodating. Open concept kitchen/dining/living area is great for gathering. Bus stop is right around the corner from the house, backs to open space, kitchen very functional and well stocked, the list goes on.. we plan to stay there again!
Great house! Loved our stay.
This was an amazing house for our friends and family to stay in. Very spacious, equipped with much more than the basic essentials, very clean, great location and well laid out. There were 8 adults and 4 children that stayed for 3 nights and there was plenty of room! Although we didn’t ski pick up locations for skiing were within walking distance. Suzanne was very nice and accommodating! Would definitely enjoying stay again!!
Please come back and it was a pleasure having you and your family. Summers are beautiful here ..
Great place to stay, easy access to skiing!
Will definitely try and stay here again!
Excelent. Great cozy family house, we had a great time
Great family House
Spacious home. By open space and park. Right on free shuttle bus route. Really a great vrbo.
Great for a big group
We had 10 people: 4 couples, a single, and a kid. And this location was just big enough. We were able to squeeze in around the table for meals and make the rooms work. The upstairs is a little odd in it's set up and thankfully some of us are close and have traveled together before and able to make the more open floor plan work between one of the couples and the single with some good communication about the the bathroom (which does not have a door on one side). The place is very clean, well furnished, and the kitchen was fantastic. It is in a very nice residential area so very understandable about the noise restrictions in place to be considerate of the neighbors. We would stay here again.
This Beautiful Home Backs Up To Whistler Park with Kids jungle gym hiking paths and a river. The front of the home looks at the Steamboat Springs Ski Area. It is on the free shuttle bus line that can take you to shopping and Restaurants...all close by. The Back Deck has a private hot tub with views of the park and fabulous Sun Sets. Front Deck has a Great views of the ski area and a BBQ with seating. free internet, Dog Friendly...It on the Doggie Park with a river and hiking trails.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
please call me for special rates I can work with you on specials and one or 2 levels. 3-5 bedrooms. 3 bedrooms start at $250 per night to $400 per night 5 bedrooms start at $400 per night to $600 per night Christmas and New Years are a little bit more...Please call Suzanne