Lake Whatcom Water Front Luxury Cabin
- Telephone Interview "Required" before finalizing any bookings.
Thanks, Cindy Walker, Owner.
- Ideally suited for 6 adults/4 children
- Early party/luncheons: maximum 20 people
- VRBO's on the lake are under review, by Whatcom County: large/loud groups, are not permitted. Quiet time: 10:00 PM.
- Be sure to scroll down Rates, change monthly due to lake weather/use.
- Near New, 2480 Sq. Ft. Two Level and Basement Plan
- Covered 25 foot x 13 Foot Sundeck/Wood Fire Place
- Lower Level Open Patio With Hot Tub
- Steps To Swimming Beach, Safe Shallow Water. Dive off the Dock
Location and Activities:
1) Sought after location on Lake Whatcom offering sunshine from dawn to dusk, including evening sunsets.
2) Private beach, new dock, new whips for guest boats to tie up. Protected area with shallow water between beach and dock for kids to play. Drops off deep on far side of dock to jump in water and moor boat on whips.
Fishing poles at home for fishing off dock or paddle boat.
3) Quiet side of lake, ideal for water sking, boarding or tubing in front of home.
4) 2 double kayaks, 2 paddle boards, 1 paddle board, 2 picnic tables, portable fire pit for your use. Power, water and evening lights to brighten up beach and dock.
5) 3 acre parcel of land with nature walks, creek running through property. Evening lights to brighten up property.
6) Plenty of parking, 3 spots behind home, 3 spots at street level, plus a large field for extra guests or events.
7) Beach is 25 feet from front door. Quiet no through street.
8) Play bocce ball, volley ball, croquet or badminton on the front lawn. Equipment on site.
9) Quiet no through street with Lake Whatcom Park, 1 mile south of house, 3 mile lake trail and water fall.
10) Biking and Walking Trails: 3 miles along lake trail.
11) Freeway: 14 minutes, quick and easy to I-5 Sunset or Lakeview Exits
12) Shopping/Boat Launch/Corner Store: 8 minutes to the most northern tip of lake: Britton Road, corner store and day park to launch boat, then another 7 minutes to Bellingham Shopping.
13) Fork Restaurant: 1 mile north of house. Fine dining, people from Vancouver and US take the time to enjoy the lake drive to this restaurant at Y Road.
14) Mt Baker: 60 minutes to Mt. Baker with quick easy
access to Mt. Baker Hwy. Families like to book to get 1 day of sking in, then go shopping or visit with family.
15) Western Washington University: 25 minutes. We get a lot of parents booking at graduation parties and holiday weekends for their families.
16) Skagit Casino: 30 minutes for an evening of fun..
17) Burlington Outlet Centres: 40 minutes.
Five Star Luxury Cabin:
1) 2480 sq. ft. 'near new' two level and walk out basement plan.
2) Architecturally designed with fir beams, doors, casings, mill-work, vaulted and double height ceilings, open stair case.
3) Vacation property built with top of the line construction and quality products including oak hardwood flooring and granite counters.
4) Set up for kids and babies: baby gate, 2 play pens, high chair, saucer and games.
1) Great room open to gourmet kitchen and lake views.
2) Stainless appliances including electric flat top stove and convection microwave, side door fridge with ice and water, plus separate wine/drink fridge
3) Kitchen has over 25 place settings, table clothes, loads of serving dishes and glass platters, punch bowl, pots, pans, frying pans, turkey pan and platter, automatic coffee pot, tea pots, toaster, panenee/sandwich maker, out door gas barbeque.
4) Laundry or Mud Room: sink, cabinets, washer/dryer, iron and board.
5) #1 Bathroom: walk in shower plus blow dryer. Note: 3 full baths in total, one of each floor.
1) #1 bedroom: queen size bed, sundeck with best lake views in home
2) #2 bedroom: queen size bed, walk in closet, cheater door to main 5 piece bath with tub shower and double shower heads and blow dryer.
3) Loft: queen mattress, lake views.
Access by ladder off back bedroom. Ideal for sporty teenagers.
1) Games and media room walk out to front patio, garden and lake views.
2) Pool table, board and card games including deluxe poker game, bingo, monopoly...Electronic charades, and more...great to play around fireplace under covered deck in the evening.
3) Bar and sink.
4) #3 bedroom: Multi Purpose: 1 Queen + 1 Twin Bed, plus room for play pen on floor. Ideal for family or kids.
5) #3 Bathroom: 3 piece with walk in shower and blow dryer.
6) Basement games room for kids: 2 single mattresses or together as 1 queen on floor
Entertainment Size Covered Patio and 2nd Open Patio
1) Outdoor covered 25 foot x 13 foot entertainment size patio off main floor great room.
2) Sets up 4 banquet tables with 32 chairs for dinner private parties. Subject to City Permits.
3) Outdoor covered fireplace for use all year round: roast marshmallows, play games and enjoy lake views
4) Lower open entertainment size patio with hot tub, patio chairs and sun bathing over looking lake.
1) 2 flat screen tv’s with full movie channels: great room and games room.
2) Wifi: wireless and internet hook up in lower level games room on desk.
3) Great room stereo with speakers, plus outdoor speakers.
4) Portable phones on all 3 levels, with free long distance calls to Canada and USA.
Heat, Air Conditioning and Hot Water:
1) Heat pump, air conditioning and forced air furnace.
2) Propane fireplaces: main floor great room
3) Tank-less hot water tank. Always hot water available.
4) Hot water dispenser on kitchen sink.
Our family live across the border in White Rock and vacation at the property. We are 45 minutes door to door. We enjoy a 5 star setting and are continually upgrading the home and property to maintain a higher standard.
We have a care taker to set the home and yard, to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.
Please feel free to call or email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely and warmly,
Keywords: lake front, lake view, south/west sun,dock, luxury home, luxury cabin, boating, sailing, fishing, Mt. baker, RV Parking, Private Boat Dock, fine dining, wedding, banquet, casinos, biking, walks, lake trails,water falls,paddle boat,kayaks,