Superb Beachfront Studio with Ocean View in Marigot(13 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Studio apartment for two directly on the beach at 10 mins walk of Marigot.
*** A PERFECT PLACE FOR AN IDYLLIC RELAXING ***
- Terrace with sea view
- Private beach at your feet
- Swimming pool
- Security guard
- Laundry service just outside the residency
- Bus stop in front
- Free parking in front
- Supermarket at 1 min walk
- Taxis and the tourism office at 3 mins walk
- Marigot port and car rental at 8 mins walk
- Restaurants and boutiques at 10 mins walk
*** INCLUDE IN THE PRICE ***
- Wi-Fi access
- Bed linens, bath towels and kitchen towels provided (changed weekly)
- Sun umbrella, beach chairs, beach mattresses, beach cooler and noodles
- Iron and ironing board
- Media Center with hundreds of movies and TV series (Majority in English and some in French)
- Satellite TV (French channels only)
*** KITCHENETTE ***
We love to cook and took particular care to have a kitchen fully equipped. Although small, it is very functional: microwave, ceramic hob, toaster, coffee maker, utensils full cookwares. Knives that cut and a sharpener if needed. Plates, glasses and serving dishes. You will not miss anything, we promise.
*** THE NEIGHBOURHOOD ***
We are at the center of the island. This is what guests appreciate the most other than view, the private beach and how relaxing is the sound of the waves at night.
- There is a convenient supermarket within 100 meters from the studio and ample free parking nearby.
- 10 mins walk from Marigot with its shops, boutiques, and the many restaurants along the promenade of the marina.
- Equal distance from the port where you can rent a car, take a ferry to visit another island for the day, simply shop at the local markets or eat a croissant at the various bakeries.
- Less than 20 mins by car of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Long Bay, Bay aux Prunes, Bay Rouge, Anse Marcel, Pinel Island, Petite Case, Happy Bay, Mullet Bay and Galion are our favorites, bu you can discover your own. There are 34 beaches in Saint Martin / Sint Maarten!
*** GETTING AROUND ***
The studio is located at 13 minutes from the Airport by car or taxi. We suggest you rent a car near the airport on the Dutch side as the prices are cheaper. The island really worth visiting.
- Free parking and bus stop in front of the residency
- Taxis and the tourism office at 3 mins walk
- Rental car companies near the port of Marigot at 8 mins walk
- Daily ferry from the port of Marigot to St Barth, Anguilla and Saba
Member since: 2010
- On floor 2
- 25 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large shower, no bath.
- About the kitchenette: We love to cook and took particular care to have a kitchen fully equipped. Although small, it is very functional: microwave, ceramic hob, toaster, coffee maker, utensils full cookwares. Knives that cut and a sharpener in case of need. Plates, glasses and serving dishes. You will not miss anything, we promise....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Nude Beach
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Mosquito Magnet
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
There is no washing machine or clothes dryer in the studio, but a laundry service is offered just outside the residency (11 euros). Why waste your time washing your clothes during your vacations?...moreless
- 2 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Furniture
- Small Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Super High Season
Dec 11 - Apr 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 16 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping $56.60
- Refundable Damage Deposit $226.38
Sheets, towels. and house linens are changed every week.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
We are at the center of the island. This is what we appreciate the most other than view, the beach at our feet, how quiet it is at night, and... and... ;) Restaurants, shops, supermarket, the nicest beaches and attractions are all close by. You are always at less than 20 minutes where you want to be!
- Marina Port Royal and its restaurant are at 10 minutes walk from the studio.
- Sarafina, a great bakery offering croissant and café au lait is at 10 minutes walk toward the port.
- Sailing, hiking, scuba diving, parasailing, boat rental and so much more...
- There are 34 beaches on St Martin. We we come on the island we try to visit most of them, something going at 2 different ones in the same day, but we can't do them all! The ones we prefer are: Baie Longue, Baie aux prunes, Baie Rouge, Happy Bay, Anse Marcel, Galion and Pinel Island.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: We are a Canadian couple who love to travel and feel good being at home away from home. We have rented many apartments, condos and villas around the world and now we are happy to be the proud owners of this charming studio. We love to decorate and make sure it is just perfect for our customers. We know a great trip begins with making the right choices and it is even nicer when they exceeded our expectations.
Why Marigot, St Martin:
We are close to everything while being secluded from the buzz of the city with the relaxing sound of the ocean waves. It is simply the perfect place to be in Saint-Martin! There is a convenient supermarket within 100 meters from the studio and ample free parking nearby. We are 10 mins walk from Marigot with its shops, boutiques, and the many restaurants along the promenade of the marina. We are at equal distance from the port where we can rent a car, take a ferry to visit another island for the day, simply shop at the local markets or eat a croissant at the various bakeries. In less than 20 mins by car, we can access the most beautiful beaches of the island. Plus the view from the balcony is just mesmerizing. We simply love our studio and you will also.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Saint-Martin has 34 beaches. More than you can visit in two weeks! They are all unique. We love especially Long Bay, Bay aux Prunes, Bay Rouge, Anse Marcel, Pinel Island, Petite Case, Happy Bay, Mullet Bay and Galion. Loterie Farms at Pic Paradis is a unique place for nature lovers and the restaurant has delicious dishes. St. Martin is a unique island that is worth seeing. You can stay in the studio and enjoy its views and private beach, but we invite our guests to rent a car, tour the island and visit all the wonders it has to offer.
Direct ocean views from your balcony.
Tastefully decorated, it will charm you.
With plenty of light during the day
Kitchenette with ceramic heater, chopping board, kitchen utensils complete.
Marigot and its waterfront, bakeries, restos and shops within walking distance.
A private swimming pool with fresh water on the garden side.
Come see the most amazing sunsets
A beach directly at your feet just under your terrace overlooking the sea.
A comfortable queen bed in a tropical atmosphere.
A microwave oven, toaster, refrigerator and coffee machine.
Bathroom with large shower in a marine setting.
Relax in the afternoon with a cocktail on the terrace.
Located on the second floor of a 3 storeys residence.
The studio is at top 20 minutes from all the most beautiful beaches in Saint Mar
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.