Simple Luxury at an Affordable Price! in Playa Palo Seco(17 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
This one bedroom villa is only steps away from the unspoiled beach of Playa Palo Seco. The villa is part of an upscale 23 acre vacation property that is beautifully landscaped and includes a well maintained pool and 24/7 security. 'Immaculate' is the best word to describe the property. If you enjoy comfort while communing with nature at a private beach that is unspoiled by development, watching monkeys travel the mangroves behind the condo on their way to the beach every day and unforgettable sunsets, this is the place for you. If you're looking for an affordable place to spend a few nights, weeks or months, this villa is perfect. The villa is located in an ideal location if you want to explore the Central Pacific!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 633 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- The villa features two screened in porches, a very modern bathroom, kitchen and large bedroom. There are two twin beds with new mattresses that slide together to form a comfortable king bed (European style). The furniture and impressive cabinetry are teak and were custom made by local craftsman. The eating area and casual living room are on the back screened in porch which is very typical for Costa Rica. The villa is air conditioned. There is a small bar/restaurant on the ocean just a 5 minute walk from the property. Hotel Clandestino a little further down the beach has a lovely restaurant. Downtown Parrita's restaurants are about a five minute drive away ( a short taxi ride) or there are the tourist oriented places in Jaco to the north and Quepos/Manuel Antonio to the south. Both are accessible by local bus from Parrita. Parrita also has two local groceries and there is an 'American' style grocery in Jaco that you pass coming to the villa from San Jose. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Rain Forests
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dry Season 2017
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Green Season 2017
May 1 - Nov 30, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
25% deposit guarantees reservation (refundable up to 60 days prior to occupancy).
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Playa Palo Seco (also known as La Isla Palo Seco) is a relatively undiscovered beach 5 minutes from the working class town of Parrita. The beach is very private with black volcanic sand and large surfing waves and is perfect for endless walks or bike rides on the beach. The villa is located in an ideal location if you want to explore the Central Pacific on your own: its about 30 minutes to Quepos/Manuel Antonio & about 40 minutes to Jaco. Dominical is a little over an hour away now that the road from Quepos is completed.
Other Activities: Zip Line, ATV/4 Wheeling, Kayaking
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I live in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I'm not able to make it to Costa Rica as much as I like but do really enjoy helping others discover the beauty of Costa Rica.
- Primary: +1 9545220711
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The building Is A Duplex With This Villa Being On The Left
View from the entry door. The beach is about a 2 minute walk away.
The front porch. There are also 2 plastic chairs here.
Bathroom With Walk In Shower
The kitchen is small but it is WELL stocked for a rental kitchen.
Bedroom dresser, TV, closet, and A/C. There is a new TV now.
The Windows Slide Open To Screens Which Also Open. This is before new sofa/curt
The back yard. When you hear "swoosh" it means monkeys are making an appearance
The Pool Is Fantastic!
Two Minutes Walk From The Villa Is Playa Palo Seco
View of the property from outside the entry way
Standing at the end of the driveway
The entry way leads to the front screened in porch
The View From The Front Door. The Bathroom Is To The Right.
Walk in Shower
You Step From The Bedroom Out Onto The Dinning/Living Area
New sofa and chairs plus curtains as of May 15. Old sofa on front porch now.
The Dinning Area: Eat Meals While Watching Birds, Monkeys & Other Wildlife!
Google satellite during dry season of Villas Las Flores. My villa is circled
View back from the entry way. There is an outside shower plus a waterhose
Whirlpool washer with clothes pins for the line out back
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.