About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
sleep sofa /futon
twin/ single (2) · king
Crib · king
bidet · Toilet · shower
tub · bidet · Toilet · Jetted tub · Combination tub/shower
bidet · Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Crib/cradle/cot freeCrib/cradle/cot free
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 35
- Please respect your Florentine neighbors in this presigious residential building and keep noise to a minimum. No parties/events. No smoking.
- "Quiet time" after 9:00 PM. No loud noise at any time in apt. or on stairs.
- Please turn off A/C when leaving the apartment during the day. Never touch the radiators: the heating is controlled by thermostat on wall.
Hosted by OwnerAsk a question
I completely restructured and renovated this property. It is in a beautiful historic building (15th century, with 18th century makeover!) and doing the restructuring took a lot of time organizing the best Florentine craftsmen and artisans for furnishings and drapes (nearly everything was custom made for the apartment). It was a long process, but I hope you will think it was worth it.
Why Owner chose Santissima Annunziata
The historic building is beautiful, and the small panoramic terrace has extraordinary 360 degree views of Florence. The bedrooms overlook private gardens and you can see the Duomo from each bedroom. The peace and quiet in the apartment is amazing.
What makes this Apartment unique
This area is my favorite in Florence. It is central - so you can walk everywhere - and at the same time it has a real 'small neighborhood feel' which is unique in the city centre. In the neighborhood you have restaurants, coffee bars, small shops and pharmacy, and yet you are near the big tourist sights. The Sant' Ambrogio open-air food market is a short walk from the apartment as is the Piazza dei Ciompi Antiques Market. Piazza Santa Croce and its vibrant area is nearby (but not too near!). I provide an information sheet with recommendations for local restaurants etc.
- english, french, dutch