This newly remodeled 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome for 6 in Frisco is the perfect Colorado mountain destination. It is centrally located within walking distance of Main Street and only 10-30 minutes from five major ski areas, 15 minutes to five championship golf courses and 10 minutes to over fifty outlet stores. Whenever you’re not ascending mountains peaks, walk over to the community pool and hot tub area to let all your stresses slip away with a relaxing soak.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Lower Level: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
The townhome has vaulted ceilings, new carpeting, hickory floors, stainless steel appliances, and a wood-burning fireplace, making it the perfect home base for all your mountain excursions.
On those chilly days, relax in front of the fire to keep nice and cozy. The brick walls and dark furnishings create a warm ambiance, perfect for days of relaxation. The dining room and fully equipped kitchen, however, are filled with bright colors and natural light!
Step outside to entertain everyone on the warm summer days with an afternoon cookout. Whip up some hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill while listening to the soothing sounds of the rushing river.
Come nighttime, you’ll find ideal accommodations in the 2 well-appointed bedrooms, while the kids will love curling up in the lower level bunk beds.
Situated in a cozy and well-established residential neighborhood, you will be within walking distance of downtown Frisco, the Frisco Marina, Frisco's Cross-Country Ski Center, and the Summit County Bike Path System, which connects all of the local towns and ski areas.
Downtown Frisco has a charming historic Main Street, less than 7 short blocks away, which has a bevy of nifty restaurants and shopping. On Main Street, you can take advantage of the free and convenient bus system. This bus system (The Summit Stage) serves all Summit County ski areas and Towns.
Within walking distance (1 block) there is a recently remodeled neighborhood clubhouse with four hot tubs (3 outdoors and 1 indoor), an indoor pool, locker rooms, racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts (summer only). This facility is included with the rental of the townhome!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, wood-burning stove, in-unit laundry machines, furnished patio, gas grill, river view, and more!
- Community amenities include a clubhouse with 4 hot tubs (3 outdoors and 1 indoor), an indoor pool, locker rooms, racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts
- Unbeatable Frisco location - Within walking distance of downtown Frisco, the Frisco Marina, Frisco's Cross-Country Ski Center, and the Summit County Bike Path System, which connects all of the local towns and ski areas
- It is centrally located and only 10-30 minutes from five major ski areas (Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper, A-Basin, and Vail)
- Closest Commercial Airport - Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~94.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in