3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
About Bryan Maslin
I grew up in Canandaigua, NY, in the heart of the the Finger Lakes region. I've loved this area since I was a boy... swimming, boating and photography. My wife and I have vacationed all around the Finger Lakes for years, and in late 2012 we were fortunate to become cottage owners. Spring, summer, or fall, the Finger Lakes region is among the most beautiful in the country.
Bryan Maslin purchased this Cottage in 2012
Why Bryan Maslin chose Penn Yan
The Chalet at Keuka is quaint and charming, comfortable and affordable. Unlike some Finger Lakes properties, The Chalet rests only a few steps from the road, and right on the water. We are very excited to be on Keuka Lake, and have remodeled the cottage for a great vacation experience. When comparing rates and amenities to other Finger Lakes properties, we think you'll find The Chalet very appealing!
What makes this Cottage unique
Close proximity to the towns of Penn Yan, Hammondsport and Watkins Glen, with beautiful parks and glens, easy access to many of the Finger Lakes' award-winning wineries, fine dining, golf, and so much more!
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Wonderful mother/daughter trip
The Property was very nice and clean. The location was great as was access to the lake. The owner was very nice and very responsive. I definitely recommend this property.
Great Place to Stay!
Loved staying here! The views were great and the location was easy to get to all the wineries and over to Seneca Lake. We were here for a long weekend and couldn't have asked for a better place.
Laura and Nick were wonderful guests. We had an issue with one of the appliances while they were here, and they were very patient and accommodating. They left our cottage in wonderful shape.
Lots of space, good location
The chalet was nice and clean upon arrival. Everything was as described in the listing. Easy to find location with convenient access to local attractions and shops.
Love the location
So close to downtown Penn Yan. Walked and biked daily either downtown or the bike trail to Dresden. The cottage was super clean. Bryan went out of his was to accommodate us. The cottages are very close together so if you need alot of privacy this is not for you. There is a set of maybe 10 stairs leading from the road to the cottage. The bedrooms are on the upper level (3 stairs?)..super comfy beds. The kitchen and living area are downstairs (7 stairs?)..so there is not alot of natural light but plenty of lights so we got used to it. Would definitely stay again. Thanks Bryan!!!
Loved our stay once more! Owner, Bryan is great to work with!
Rainy week, but the fishing was great! Great family vacation with lots of memories to look back on!
Great cottage that met all of our needs!!
We just spent a wonderful week on Keuka Lake! This cottage was perfect!
1. Great location...north end of the lake, 5 minute drive to restaurants, grocery, drug stores, laundromat, and Seneca Farms (best ice cream and fried chicken ever)
2. Clean and updated...both bathrooms are new, kitchen has been recently remodeled, beds are comfortable (no lumpy mattresses), place was spotless when we arrived
3. Well equipped...there was nothing we needed or wished we had brought from home while we were there, Plenty of cookware, pots & pans, utensils. Even a hand mixer and beaters when my daughter decided to make cookies
4. Unlike many rentals, linens and bath towels are provided. The only thing we brought with us were beach towels.
5. All cleaning and paper products were plentiful. This was awesome! The closet upstairs is loaded with everything if/when you run out. Paper plates, paper towels, cleaning products, toilet paper, etc.
6. Kayaks and peddle boat included for lots of fun out on the water.
Everything about this spot is 5 stars! If we return to Keuka Lake, we would definitely stay here again!