About the property
- Condo945 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 945 sqft Interior + Lanai, 2 Bed, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
Ocean, mountain, and resort views from this two bed, one bath suite located in the newer Konea tower on the seventh floor. Enter the villa into an upgraded kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, full sized refrigerator, and large granite bar with additional seating. Enjoy the view from anywhere in the villa, from the moment you walk in the beautiful wooden door. From the patio, you can look at the West Maui Mountains where there are usually daily rainbows to enjoy!
The Luana development is building two story homes across from Honua Kai Resort. The nightly rate of villas that face east (such as this one) have been adjusted to accommodate any construction-related visual or audible inconvenience. Villas at Honua Kai that do not face east are not affected.
Villa HKK-706 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 10:13 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 07/14/2018 - 07/21/2018: From $304/nt (regularly $367) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 07/28/2018 - 08/04/2018: From $326/nt (regularly $367) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 08/04/2018 - 08/11/2018: From $338/nt (regularly $367) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 6 nights 08/12/2018 - 08/18/2018: From $243/nt (regularly $255) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
What a cluster
This was one of our trips that was a shorter duration so we really wanted to just relax. With the rain we knew we would most likely be in our room more than we hoped.
Upon arrival on Monday we found out the refrigerator wasn't working. It happens, we understand. The condo itself was much smaller than I expected but the main issue, which I was not made aware of, was the construction going on outside. I would have never rented this condo if I knew about the construction. We enjoy leaving the doors open and sitting on the lanai and realized that would be difficult with the constant noise.
After a couple hours of waiting to find out if they could fix the refrigerator, they moved us to another condo for 3 days on the 4th floor. It was much larger, nice view and we didn't have construction noise. Definitely happy overall but we were told it wasn't permanent. We decided to live out of our suitcases so we wouldn't have to re-pack in case we had to move. Late Wednesday received a call that they were moving us again but this time to the 2nd floor...absolutely no view and the same construction every day from approximately 7:00am to 5:00pm. We were never able to sit on the lanai or leave the doors open for the remainder of our trip. Even with the doors closed there was the constant rumble of machinery.
Though we received an extra bathroom and living space in the 2 moves, the time spent packing/unpacking food and our belongings to another room with no view and constant noise was very frustrating.
Unfortunately, I wont be renting from KBM Hawaii for our future vacations.
Aloha, we are happy you had a fabulous vacation! Great news - the refrigerator that was on the fritz was replaced and ready for your next visit. We were very happy to move you at no cost to an upgraded villa to ensure you enjoyed the best vacation with us - this is how we step up to help our guests when the unexpected happens, we take pride in our quick response and 5 star reviews!
All east facing units that have exposure to construction through 2019 have a notice in their listing to inform each guest. In the future when booking online please take a moment to read the description for important information, or call us and we can provide the same details by phone.
See you soon!
Very pleasant stay
Well equipped with all the items we need. But pots and pans were too old. Perfect location. Friendly staff. Linens in the other bedroom with 2 twin beds were not very clean.
We had a great experience during our stay. Justin and the entire staff really go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Anything that we needed they got done for us immediately. The beach equipment and towels takes away the stress of having to worry about packing or buying those items during the stay. There is enough oceanview to make to make you feel like you are in Hawaii, and the south side facing location gives the unit plenty of sun. We would definitely rent from KBM in the future!
If you like a mountain view and partial ocean view, supplemented by plenty of sunshine all day long on your deck, this is the suite! This suite is equipped with everything from modern appliances, kitchen tools, wi fi, HD TV and all of the beach toys / accessories you need. The suite is spacious with a giant bathroom, large den and decent sized master bedroom. The doors to the deck fold all the way open to merge the outdoors with the indoors. The suite is a few short steps to the elevator for quick access to the ground floor. From there, you are literally two minutes away from either set off pools, the towel hut and of course Duke's Restaurant which can be seen from the deck. Hat's off to the owners for their quick responses to all of my inquiries and the ease and friendliness of check-in.
This place is very new compared to other resorts in the area. Incredibly clean and beautifully manicured grounds. Staff are very friendly, curtious and will happily assist you with bringing all of your groceries up to your room. Thanks a bunch Frank! Time's Market is just across the street and provides pretty much everything you need for groceries. There is a Safeway in Lahina which is about a 10 minute drive from the resort with plenty of shopping and restaurants. The beach walk will take you all the way to Whaler's village, great for a morning walk or run.
Gas pressure to the BBQs was hit a miss. This may have been due to the lighting of tiki torches during supper time. No major line ups that I noticed but not sure why each suite does not come equipped with a BBQ?
Activities and Excursions - Highly recommended!
- Snorkeling is awesome pretty much anywhere especially near "black rock". Lots of tropical fish and sea turtles.
- we did a chopper tour with Hawaii Helicopters (east side of Molokai and north side of Maui). We nailed the clearest day which made the tour that much more exciting. $200 pp avg - lots of tours to choose from.
- whale watching with "UFO tours" - we took the VIP boat which only costed an extra $5 bucks a person ($55 each). We had the entire boat to ourselves. We were able to go where we wanted to go. Consequently, we were able to see over 20 whales with 3, very close, whale breach bonus!!
- Road to Hana - we made it as far as the Black Sand Beach which made the drive all worth while.
We plan to come back again next year with more of the family. This 10 day vacation ranks in my top 5 best destinatioBBQ
Awesome Unit and great Resort
We just got back from a great stay in this beautiful unit. We are a family 5 with kids from 1.5 - 7 and there was plenty of room in this one bedroom + den. It was great that they had a pack/play and high chair for us to use. Having the den to put our other 2 kids in was great as a 2 bedroom was not in our budget and most of the time the kids end up in our bed. The unit was well stocked and very clean. We spent a lot of time enjoying the unit as the little one had his morning and afternoon naps. John was great checking us in and renting from KBM was easy. I highly recommend this unit and Honua Kai Resort. Can't wait to come back and we will definitely rent this unit again.
Nice unit for family, great view and location
This was the first time using VRBO and staying at the Honua Kai, which for us, was a spoiler for all the other condos/hotels in the area, as it comes out on top. The complex is beautiful and the unit itself is very nice. I never paid attention to the ocean view, but the mountain view is amazing, with rainbows almost daily. The unit is spacious and is in a quiet location. The management always answered the phone when needed. The location of the resort itself is perfect, you can walk to the Times market (very good prices) and lots of places to eat as well. L&L, pizza, farmers market, etc. all within walking distances. We didn't go to Duke's, as there are many other options for food. The beach access is perfect and is never crowded. We typically shy away from pools as they are rowdy, but there is a "quiet" pool for relaxing, and it was just that.
Although this unit is very nice, there were a few things that could be improved:
- like a previous guest stated, the carpet is due for replacement. There are a lot of stains. I brought this up to the management as we have a baby crawling around and honestly we were a bit grossed out by it. He explained they steam clean it every few months and vacuum before every new guest. I tried to use the vacuum provided, but the filter was broken and dust blew everywhere out the side so I shut it off. If this is the vacuum being used for cleanings, it's time to replace that too.
-also stated by a previous guest, the living room sofa was pretty dirty. It needs a good scrub or replacement.
-the kitchen floor was sticky. I wiped it down myself twice with cleaner and it helped some. We didn't wear our shoes in the unit so we really felt the stickiness of these areas.
-I don't think the shower wasn't cleaned before we arrived. There was hair in the drain from the previous guest, and the grout was mildewy and a bit unsightly. The cleaner was called in and there was some resolve, but a much more rigorous cleaning is needed.
-the comforter for the den sofa bed had some ugly stains on it. Management brought some new linens, but not a new comforter.
Cleaning issues aside, this is a very nice unit and the management are a great team! We would love to stay here again for our next visit.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-149-928-9600-01