1 Br, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2-4, 1 Block From Beach With A Great View
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - This is a non smoking unit. This is a non smoking unit.
Max guests: 4
Seas the Day
Property was great. I think the cleaning crew may have left in a hurry. There was dirty water left in the kitchen sink, broom and vacuum left out. Only one roll of toilet paper and a partial roll of paper towels for a 3 night stay, ran out of paper towels and toilet paper so we had to buy more. Other than that, great location, nice property.
Great experience with one small issue
Overall we were very pleased with our stay! The location was perfect and the place had everything we needed. There was an ant problem in the kitchen, so any food that is not vacuum sealed outside of the fridge/freezer is at risk.
Very disappointing not as advertised.
This was our first getaway together since becoming a couple and we were very excited, but the room was very lackluster. The directions how to get to the property were perfect. The neighborhood was very nice and the location was great! Just down the street to the beach which was perfect. Here are the issues with the room. I wish I could post photos to show the issues.
1. The biggest issue of all. There was NO fire detector in the room its a just a hole with wires hanging out. With this being a multi unit property that isn't good if another unit was god forbid to catch fire. Also one of the plugs in the unit had no covering at all. If a child was to stick their finger in there, that could lead to injury.
2. The refrigerator had food stains on the side next to the sink. Not just little spots but very noticeable.
3. When we went to open the dryer the lint catcher was over flowing, no telling when it was cleaned last, which is another fire hazard.
4. The air conditioner vents were filthy, no telling again when they were last cleaned.
5. One of the pillows had a few small blood stain, we did not notice till we took the pillow cases off to throw them on the washer.
6. Some of the vents in the room had alot of rusts stains which is beyond normal or acceptable.
7. The air conditioner is very slow to cool the room. It took almost 2 days for the air to get to the temperature we set it to, and mind you its a small place.
8. The outside banister which others have posted about, is very loose which needs to be fixed.
I'm sure there were other items we didn't notice as we weren't in the room much.
This would be a great place but the upkeep has fallen short.
All the amenities available, as if you were at your own home ❤
Beautiful 1 Bedroom with a waterview from the Balcony
I loved that the apartment was so close to the beach with the option to drive or walk. It was a short drive to major shopping areas. The apartment had everything necessary to enjoy your vacation. I would book again and highly recommend.
Schlitterbaun waterpark partially open summer 2015
Jerry and Gigi
About Jerry and Gigi
We fell in love with North Padre Island and ended up purchasing 2 condos here. We live in Dallas, but visit as much as we can. Give us a call and we will discuss anything you would like to know about our condos.
Jerry and Gigi purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Jerry and Gigi chose Corpus Christi
It's a very quiet condo with a tranquil view of a large salt water pond from the back porch and bedroom. Yet you can walk to the beach and enjoy the ocean in less than 5 minutes.