Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
double · Crib
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - baby bed, high chair and car seat free of chargebaby bed, high chair and car seat free of charge
No smoking - Smoking is allowed in outside areas. No littering!Smoking is allowed in outside areas. No littering!
Max guests: 7 - 6 deluxe beds, 1 folding bed, 1 baby bed6 deluxe beds, 1 folding bed, 1 baby bed
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- After online booking the traveler will receive a rental agreement (and optional car loan agreement) to complete, sign and return to owner.
- Bookings are not confirmed until the owner received a signed rental agreement, a copy of a valid photo ID and payment of the reservation deposit.
- A baby up to the age of 2 can stay (incl. use of all baby amenities) for free. In case of more than 1 baby, please contact the owner for options.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Roel and MariëlleAsk a question
About Roel and Mariëlle
We are a dutch couple working in the Amsterdam area as PhD molecular biologist at the Academic Medical Center and owner of a medium-sized software company. When we aren't working you will probably find us up in the air (paragliding or flying a sports airplane), down below (diving and shooting UW pictures).
Roel and Mariëlle purchased this Villa in 2011
Why Roel and Mariëlle chose Santa Barbara
After having spent our holiday in several other houses on the island we thought it would be exciting to look for one that could be our own. One of the first houses we found was Casa Presioso and we immediately fell in love with its great lay-out and really spectacular views. Over the last couple of years, with the help of the great ideas and feedback of our guests, we managed to continuously improve the house inside and out, and we intend to keep doing that, as we love to be there ourselves as well!
What makes this Villa unique
Nothing beats sitting on our outdoor dining terrace after dinner, enjoying a drink and a great sunset or gazing at the stars and lights of fishing boats on the sea at night...
- english, german, dutch