2nd Row, Easy beach access, Quiet St., Sleeps 12;4 Bedrooms + Loft, 3 Full Baths
Queen size Beds (4), Twin or Single Beds (4) Loft area great for kids
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Easy beach access and loft sleeping areaEasy beach access and loft sleeping area
No events - No college, church, high school, wedding groupsNo college, church, high school, wedding groups
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Wash and clean all dishes, silverware, glasses, pots, etc. and place back in original cabinets or drawers upon checkout.
- Upon checkout, remove bed sheets and pillowcases and make up beds. Place bed linens and bath towels/cloths in duffel bag and place in the laundry room
- Dispose of all coffeemaker grounds and all food/beverage items in the refrigerator and freezer, and place all garbage in the outdoor garbage bins.
Hosted by Sammy RobersonAsk a question
About Sammy Roberson
Our family has enjoyed the Crystal Coast for the past 30 years, always renting out the same cottage. Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, moms, dads & grandparents have come together once a year to laugh, eat, swim, ride go-karts, play putt-putt, lay out, read books, & just enjoy each other's company. Our kids have grown up & we now enjoy our grand-kids with them. In our wildest dreams we never imagined we would have our own beach house in Emerald Isle and be able to provide quality beach experiences & memories to other families. It is truly a blessing!
Sammy Roberson purchased this Cottage in 2011
Why Sammy Roberson chose Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle has the most gorgeous beaches on the east coast with a huge bonus: they aren't crowded! Emerald Isle retains its barrier island character with friendly locals and great seafood. Short distance to nearby towns for great shopping, eating and exploring life on the water front. You'll never want to leave!
What makes this Cottage unique
We love relaxing on the decks, sipping a favorite beverage & enjoying the gorgeous ocean views. You can hear the waves crashing & the ocean is only steps across the street. It's so peaceful walking on the uncrowded beach , watching the birds, and taking pictures of the occasional school of dolphins swimming by. At night, the moon over the ocean is a favorite view.