About the property
- Villa5000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
6 Bedroom 5,000 Square Foot Villa
Appointed in style with Ocean views there are 5 master suites, 3 with bathtub Jacuzzis in the main house and one king suite, non-view room, down the breezeway. Relax with a movie on the flat screen TV or fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the Sea of Cortez just outside your window. Take advantage of your own private balcony steps away from your bed to enjoy the beautiful sunrise or to count the Cruise ships that have made port at sunset.
• Living Area and One Master Bedroom on Main Level
• Two Master Bedrooms and Laundry Room on Upper Level
• One Master Bedroom on Lower Level
• Children Welcome
• Non Smoking Only
• 6 Master Suites, Sleeps 12
• 3 Master bedrooms all with King size beds and private verandas in main house
• 1 Master bedroom with King size bed and shared veranda in main house
• 1 Master Casita with King size bed, kitchenette and private patio
• 1 King Suite; extensive closet space and in room safe. No ocean view
• 5 King bedrooms with spectacular ocean views, extensive closet space and in room safes. All Bedrooms include walk in showers and three bedrooms include Jacuzzi tubs
• 7.0 Bathrooms
• 6 in Bedrooms
• 1 main floor bath with sink and toilet
• DVR System / Blu Ray DVD Players in all rooms
• Library of Books
• Television : HD LED
• Satellite / Cable : Digital cable premium package – over 300 channels
• Stereo : Grace digital audio player with Pandora, internet radio, etc
• Music Library : House i-pod + cable/speaker system to bring your own ipod/mp3 player
• Catering Available upon request
• Ice Maker
• 4 Ring Gas Stove
• Cooking Utensils
• Dishes & Utensils
• Coffee Maker; Keurig (with 18 K cup starter set)
• House sits in the private gated community of Misiones Del Cabo
• Front overlooks the Sea of Cortez and the famous Lands End next to Secluded Lover’s Beach.
• Beach within 5 minute walking distance from the Villa
• Deck / Patio (two patio tables with seating for 8+ people)
• Porch Furniture
• Outdoor Grill
• Stone Deck
• Unscreened Porch / Veranda
• Local House Manager
• Washer & Dryer
• Iron & Board
• Two car garage and carport in front
• Filtered and Purified Water System
• Vonage Phone (make free calls to the US)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Beach Towels
• Air Conditioning
• Soap / Shampoo / Body wash
• Toilet Paper
• Paper Towels
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Highly Recommend Casa Cortez
Returned from a family reunion where we stayed at Casa Cortez for 4 nights - 12 people total. The home was spectacular. The views from the patio are amazing, whale watching was great, and the beaches nearby offered a nice dip in the Sea of Cortez . Very well maintained with all amenities. One of my pet peeves is when we rent a nice home and they have no basics (foil, trash bags, salt, pepper) - thankfully this home provided these items. A cleaner comes daily (except Sundays) which kept everything neat and tidy. We also hired her to make salsa and guacamole on 2 occasions. I'm not sure how they manage their network but it was very easy to get help when we needed it. The only down fall is that 5 of the bedrooms are stunning with balconies and unbelievable ocean views while the 6 bedrooms is outside the front door and down a breezeway. The room inside is very nice just not as special. I sincerely hope we return someday.
I can't say enough good things about this property. We had a group of 10 and the house was very spacious to easily accommodate the entire group. The finishes are of excellent quality and the house is well stocked. Unobstructed 180 degree views were amazing from the pool area.
Antonio is great to work with and very responsive to any inquiries beforehand or while at the property. The house staff was excellent. Our group felt very safe in the neighborhood. Taxis are vans that hold 8 - 10 people and are easily obtained at the Missions del Cabo guard shack just a few minutes walk from the villa. We did not rent a car and found it very easy to get around. We will definitely be back.
Thanks for the great review !! Happy to hear that you had a great time and look forward to your return.
Where do I begin?
Great hospitality from beginning to end. The house was well appointed and the staff met our every needs. The proximity to town and the next door resort (The Cape) were a bonus. Thanks Charles for providing a wonderful experience with good friends. Thanks Alvaro for getting Lori's beach ball.
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and
hope to have you back again.
Great house with great views. Very clean. Secure area.
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back as return guests.
The property was even better than the pictures!
This was our first time doing a VRBO property. It made more sense for us as we were traveling with friends and were a total of 8. This property was amazing! The staff were professional, polite, friendly, and available for anything we needed. We had one meal made on site and Julio even came to teach (the adults) how to make certain drinks, including non alcoholic pina coladas for the kids. It was a great experience and fun for all! All rooms were spacious and offered beautiful views. We truly loved our stay and the only downside....it was already booked for the same week next year!! So, move fast!
thank you so much for the nice review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay and we all hope to have you back as return guests.
Fabulous property! Second time in 2 years we spent Christmas here.
Highly recommend for families or just adults.
Antonio and Julio are the best concierges. Couldn’t ask for a better experience.
I'm happy to hear that you had another wonderful stay at Casa Cortez. Looking forward to your return next year.
Steps away from Monuments beach and Cabo Bello Beach.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Final Payment Due 60 Days Prior to Arrival