About the property
- House3378 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Mininum Stay2 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 10
- Outdoor fireplace and flat screen TV
- Multiple screened porches
- Natural Gas grill
- Modern Decor
- Open floor plan
- 8 adult bikes + 1 kids trailer
- Free WiFi
Camp WaterColor Update - We are excited to announce that Camp WaterColor is upgrading its neighborhood pool to include 3 total pools, a lazy river, and food & beverage service. Construction is expected to be ongoing through the fall of 2018. The Dragonfly pool, Boathouse pool, Beach Club pool, and Sandhill "Frog" pool (heated) will remain open and 360 Blue will provide free bikes and tagalongs to ensure easy access to these alternative pool options.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
LOCATION: This home is located WaterColor's Camp District with extra privacy provided by the bordering forest, biking distance from the beach and Seaside.
DETAILS: 415 West Lake Forest Drive is a fabulous four bedroom, contemporary style home ideally situated in WaterColor's Camp District. This beach haven offers wonderful perks to make your next vacation unforgettable including lounging spaces on the multiple, sprawling screened porches, an outdoor fireplace and TV and magnificent modern decor. On the first floor you are greeted with an open floor plan made up of the fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room that looks out over the surrounding natural vegetation. A guest bedroom comprised of a queen bed and en suite bathroom completes the first floor layout. As you make your way upstairs you will find the master suite and two additional guest bedrooms, all conveniently fashioned with private bathrooms. With immaculate accommodations for up to ten guests, this elegant retreat is the perfect place to bring the whole family! Cruise around on the bikes provided or check out the delectable dining options throughout WaterColor and neighboring Seaside. Browse photos and book your next escape today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Over Full Bunk Bed With Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES INCLUDE: This home includes 4 adult bikes, outdoor fireplace & flat screen TV, and modern decor.
This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
WC 415 West Lake Forest GR
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
April 2018 Stay
Great home/community to stay in. Met all our needs and made for a very relaxing vacation
March 2018 Stay
We had a wonderful time at this beautiful home! Perfect for family gatherings, the living room doors open to an expanded screened-in porch. The service was exceptional and Home was incredibly clean and well-appointed. Couldn’t be more pleased!
Happy New Year
We absolutely love this home in Watercolor and enjoyed it once again. The temperatures were freezing but that did not put a damper on our relaxing stay to start the year off right!
September 2017 Stay
Great stay at 415 W Forest Lake. The layout of the house is wonderful...great open floor plan. It was a nice touch to be able to walk in to music and a few lights in the house welcoming us! A small request to improve renters impression...wine and champagne glasses and some stainless bowls were dirty. Would recommend a bit more attention to cleaning kitchen ware before a guest arrives. Other than that...it is a beautiful home with s VERY convenient location!
What a beautiful photo! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The music and lights really are a welcoming touch! We are sorry to hear that some of our kitchen wares were less than immaculate, and have brought this up with our housekeeping department. We are glad to hear that these issues didn't keep you from enjoying your stay with us! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We hope you'll come back and see us soon!
July 2017 Stay
We had such a amazing time at this house in watercolor!! Everything was perfect. The house looked spectacular.... the pictures do not do it justice!! I highly recommend this house to anyone!!
June 2017 Stay
HORRIBLE SERVICE BY 360 BLUE
360 blue is doing an injustice to the owner of this property. Here are the things that we encountered last week during our stay.
1. Walk in and there is a run of ants running across the counter leading to a hole in the grout on the back splash of the count top.
2. The remote control to the living room TV would only change the channel going down
3. The ceiling fan on the back covered porch was set on reverse and the chain that changes the direction to forward was broken
4. The patio furnitures cushion were disgusting. Stains everywhere. We did not even want to sit on them
5. Stains on furniture in living room
6. Cob webs covering lights on covered back porch. THEY NEED CLEANING
7. The door leading to the back covered patio is stuck. It takes everything you have to shove it open/close
8. The facet in the master bedroom upstairs is broken. The complete facet turns when you turn the water on.
We will never stay in this house again
We are so sorry that you felt your stay was anything less than ideal. As we look back over the series of events we can see that every issue you brought to our attention was handled in a timely manner and you were given a follow up call regarding all of them. We are examining everything that happened to ensure that we were providing the best service possible. We hope that despite your concerns, your family had an amazing vacation and made some memories that will last a lifetime.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees