SAVE BIG before summer: 50% off! Book two nights at our regular rate, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Discount automatically calculated when you book 4 nights online. Only for stays completed before June 15th 2018 and excluding Memorial Day weekend.
This home is located near the heart of historic Seaview, Washington and is just a few blocks from Bloomer Mansion (same owners).Enjoy the expansive first and second story decks with propane barbecue and a private hot tub. You will have your own private path to the beach through six acres of native pines, wetlands and dune grass.
This newer craftsman beach home has so much to offer:
• Sleeps up to 13 in 4 bedrooms: 2 Kings 1 Queen, 4 Twins (bunk bed and trundle in downstairs bedroom), 2 fold-flat leather sofas (living room), 1 twin (bonus bunk in rec room) and 1 Crib.
• Sleep up to 14 more people when you rent Bloomer Mansion just 4 blocks south of 45th street.
• 2 full baths, one up and one down.
• Pet-friendly, up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs welcome
• Relax in your own private outdoor 6 person hot tub on the lower deck
• Recreation room: Pool table, ping pong table top, 55" LG SmartTV, Xbox One, video games, lots of kids toys, 2 hoop arcade basketball
• Propane barbecue: The outdoor decks on both the first and second floors are ideal for a spring or summer barbecue or just enjoying the sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
• Two new 2017 55" LG Smart TV in upstairs living room and downstairs recreation room
• 150 Channels DirectTV with NFL Package
• Sports channels: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News ,ESNU, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network
• Very fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• New XBoxOne with 4 controllers! Rent video games and movies at local RedBox.
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, HBO or other online subscription
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup, assortment coffee for your first night stay, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, Rice Maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: NEW! stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans replaced every 6 months, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: We have all the supplies you need for casseroles and desserts: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop,
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knifes, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives, steak knives
• Toys: train set, doll house, dolls, cars/trucks and more.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included.
• Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent.
• Paper products: bath tissue, paper towels included.
The location of this home could not be better. For the past 150 years, Seaview has been a favorite lodging destination for people all over the state of Washington and Oregon.
• 45th Street is in the heart of Seaview, and is within a 5 minute walk to the local market, antique shops, and two of the finest restaurants/Pubs on the peninsula: Depot Restaurant and the Shelburne Pub and Restaurant
• 45th is just 2 blocks to Sid’s Market, a full service grocery store and three blocks from Chico’s Pizza.
Note: The beach path may be impassable in the Winter as ponds fill with rainwater.
For more photos and special promotions, see our Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals Facebook page.