The Big Zilker is a 5 bedroom 3 full bath 1 half bath and 1 quarter bath duplex located in famous Zilker Park neighborhood
Perfect for group of family and friends seeking great community space or perhaps 2 families vacationing together wishing for a bit more privacy.
Property can comfortably sleep 10 guest including family and friends.
Not more than six unrelated guests allowed. Contract me for more details
Double sleeper sofa and 2 queen air mattress available upon request
The 2 adjoining homes feature:
2 kitchens - fully stocked for cooking and entertaining.
3 full baths
1 half bath (toilet + vanity)
1 quarter bath (garden tub + vanity
5 queen beds
1 double sleeper sofa
1 queen air mattress
2 grills - 1 Gas and 1 electric
The home is conveniently situated in Austin's centrally located Zilker park neighborhood.
Walking distance to local restaurants, bars, shopping including the shady grove, Chuy's, Gibson's bar, black sheep lounge, green mesquite, Billy's bbq, Thom's grocery, bluebonnet market, and the new PICNIC food trailer park.
Take a jog on Austin's lady bird lake trail, hike the Barton creek greenbelt, or take a cool dip in the famous Barton spring pool...Located all with 2-5 blocks from the home.
The heart of downtown (6th and congress) is 2.4 miles or a 40 minute walk, 5 min cab ride or 11 minute bus ride. Local bus service is a 8-10 minute walk from the house. Airport is a 15-25 minute drive.
4 lcd television:
2 tv's - direct tv cable in living rooms
2 tv's - master bedroom - local stations and netflix moviess
2 washers and dryers
Ample towels and linens provided.
4 dedicated parking spots. Street parking also available.
Activities nearby: hiking, rowing, kayaking, sup, canoeing, swimming, trail running, tennis, golf, shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, health/beauty spa, cinemas/movie theaters, live theatre, live music, museums, too many to name.
Special note -
This is not a party compound. This property is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood and we are not able to accommodate groups whose main intention is to have loud celebrations.
City of Austin Short Term Rental Rules and Regulations - Special Notes:
(2) occupancy limits applicable under Section 25-2-511 (Dwelling Unit Occupancy Limit) – not more than 6 unrelated adults per property per stay.
(3) Noise - restrictions on noise applicable under Chapter 9-2 (Noise and Amplified Sound), including limitations on the use of amplified sound
Per City of Austin Noise Ordinance – No loud noises between the hours of 10 pm and 10 am. Loud noise is anything that would constitute a disturbance of any kind from neighbors or Austin Police or Code Compliance.
(4) Parking 4 dedicated paved driveway parking spaces at this property
(5) trash collection schedule
Trash cans to be placed on curbs 5 ft apart on Monday evenings and returned to designated areas on Tuesday evenings.
(6) information on relevant burn bans - Until further notice The City of Austin is under a strict burn ban. Fires of any kind are not permitted at this property
(7) information on relevant water restrictions – Until further notice the City of Austin is under a strict water restriction.
(8) information on applicable requirements ADA – None
(9) Short Term Rental License and Information Packet
Copy of City of Austin Short Term Rental information packet is posted on refrigerator and inside the guest welcome book