Come experience the best of Northern California by visiting charming Petaluma. This 2-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home sleeps 6 in upscale comfort. It's the perfect home base if you want to visit numerous attractions - from Sonoma and Napa wineries to redwoods - all in one unforgettable trip.
This property is located on the original farm that has been in the owner's family since the early 1860's, and the house itself was built in 1938. With 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping accommodations for 5 guests, this home is a great size for a family or couple out for a memorable Northern California getaway. Sat upon a meticulously-landscaped yard, this home features a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen, comfortable family room, formal dining room, living area, additional sleeping den, and large attached sunroom - the perfect setting for unwinding with your favorite book at the end of an exciting day. All the amenities you need in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including in-unit laundry machines, Wi-Fi, a cozy freestanding gas fireplace, and multiple TVs with DirecTV to keep you entertained during your downtime. The property also has a 4-car garage for your convenience.
You and your travel companions will love this home's unique location! From here you're 30 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge, Sonoma Wine Country, Marin County, and Sonoma County Coast. Within about 15 miles, you'll find the Sears Point International Raceway (Infineon) and the U.S. Coast Guard Training Center; historic downtown Petaluma is about 3 miles away. If you're feeling lucky, head over to New Graton Casino, the largest casino in Northern California, which you can reach in just 15 minutes. This house has easy access to U.S. Highway 101, so everything the area has to offer waits right at your fingertips!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, multiple TVs, DirecTV, Wi-Fi, in-unit washer/dryer, beautifully landscaped yard, 4-car garage, and more
- Fantastic central location - Easy access to numerous attractions such as wineries, historic downtown Petaluma, and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Located across the street from Kastania Vineyards
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- A pull-out bed can accommodate extra guests
- Violations of rental policies or house rules will result in additional fines or eviction.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Limited internet access available
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings; do not exceed maximum occupancy
- Additional fees and taxes may apply