About the property
- House3000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 5 adult bikes provided
- 2 Kayaks included with the home
- Gas grill
- Playstation 3 on the second floor with surround sound.
- Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms.
- 1,000 sq. ft. in wrap around porches
- Located across the street from the pool and the park
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERSOUND WEST BEACH HIGHLIGHTS
- Quieter than WaterSound Main Community
- The best opportunities to experience 30A's nature
- Fantastic for walkers with one of the most beautiful dune walkover paths on the Emerald Coast
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood much quieter than WaterSound Main Community
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park & Puttering Park
- Direct access to the beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
LOCATION: This home is located within biking distance to the beach.
DETAILS: This brand new home offers all the luxuries of WaterSound West Beach. The home is 3,300 square feet and provides plenty of space for a larger group or family. There is over 1,000 square feet of wrap around porches, so you can sit outside and enjoy the nice sea breeze. The zero entry community pool is across the street from the home, and Blue Moon is the closest lot to the beach access.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2)
- Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2) and Twin Sleeper Sofa (1)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2)
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2)
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds (4)
- Bunk Room: 2 Sets of Twin Bunk Beds (4 Twin Beds) (4)
- Additional Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Third Floor Tower - Full Bed (2)
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 5 adult bikes provided, two kayaks. This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
** Bicycles are allowed in the WaterSound West Beach community on the streets. Due to safety and legal concerns, the WaterSound West HOA will no longer allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. However, they are still permitted on the beach walkover, with the following provisions. (1) Bicycles must be walked from where the pavement ends at the clubhouse to the entrance of the beach walkover, where the railing begins; and (2) Bicycles must be ridden at the lowest possible speed while on the beach walkover. **
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
August 2017 Stay
Our stay at 10 Blue Moon Lane was wonderful. The house was gorgeous, well equipped, comfortable and relaxing. We stayed in WSW in 2014 so we knew before this trip how much we would enjoy the neighborhood and the beach. It is so fun to ride bikes across the lake to go to the beach and the pool is wonderful.
This was a family vacation with 4 grandparents, 2 grown children, spouses and 4 grandchildren for a total of 12 people. Lots of room for everyone! My wife, Brenda, has been vacationing in the area since 1952 (Riviera on the Gulf in Destin) and her family even went deep sea fishing with Captain Dave, so it is a very special place for her. We all agree that this is the best beach house we have stayed in!
The Smith and Esposito Families are carrying on the 30A tradition!! Thank you 360 Blue!
July 2017 Stay
The house was very spacious, my large family was able to stay with lots of room. Community was clean and friendly... we plan to rebook next year
What a beautiful day to relax and unwind at the beach! We are so happy you enjoyed the home so much! Thank you for staying with 360 Blue and we can't wait to have you back again soon!
July 2017 Stay
Loved the community and the area! The house was nice and beautiful. The pool was fun and very clean. Staying near the pool and beach made it easy for our family. We would definitely recommend coming here and can't wait to come back.
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay in Watersound West so much! Having the pool is such a nice bonus! We appreciate you choosing to stay with 360 Blue and we can't wait to have you back again soon!
July 2017 Stay
This was our 3rd year in the same property which we love. The house is great with perfect spaces for a larger group gathering either in the kitchen/dining room or on the screen porch. Accommodations were great for seven adults and 5 children. The home was well equipped for cooking and love that the new Weber grill has a direct gas connection. Our only wishes were that the cleaning crew be a little more diligent in scrubbing the showers and we had one shower that was slow in draining.
If all works out then we will be back next year to our beach home away from home.
June 2017 Stay
Our family had a great week at 10 Blue Moon Lane. We loved .... biking ( your bikes were great), kayaking ( thanks for allowing us to use these), puttering at the puttering park, THE SCREENED PORCH - which was especially helpful when tropical storm Cindy tried to hamper our vacation- we played on the porch until she left :-), well stocked kitchen for memorable meals , THE POOL - the grandkids especially enjoyed, the frog serenades, Rocky raccoon at the pool, THE BEACH - not crowded even in high season- we had double red flags after tropical storm but still fun, lots of privacy for everyone, the Hub & Bruno's just down the street ... we feel very blessed to have made wonderful memories together in this lovely, peaceful place. Thank you !!
What a great family photo! We are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay in this beautiful home! We loved having you with us and hope to see you back soon!
September 2016 Stay
Our family had a great time. The house was beautiful and very accommodating for adults and grandchildren. The screened in porch was so relaxing for morning coffee and evenings after a day at the beach. The little ones found the porch a favorite place to gather for a card game of war at the picnic table. The beach was beautiful and just what we needed to escape the stresses of a busy life. We enjoyed morning bike rides through the neighborhood and down 30A. We all agreed this was a favorite home for our family and hope to stay again at 10 Blue Moon.
We are beyond thrilled that you were able to enjoy everything that this beautiful home has to offer. It sounds like you made some amazing memories. We look forward to having you back soon!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees