- A perfect location right in the heart of the historic centre of Cortona, within walking distance from shops, cafes, museums, park...
- 5 mn walking distance from public car parks.
- 2 bedrooms;
- A large living room with an original antique Tuscan stone fireplace;
- A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher;
- Beautiful terracotta floors and original wooden beams;
- Central heating, washing machine.
The building 'Palazzo Passerini' takes its name from one of the oldest local aristocratic families that rose to fame during the Renaissance when one of its members became a cardinal and the right hand man of Pope Leo x.
This spacious and luminous apartment is situated on the third floor (Italian 2nd floor) of an old 15th century stone building.
It has been finely furnished and has kept its original traditional features such as terracotta floors and huge beams.
It is made up of a large sitting room and an original stone fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a double bedroom, a bedroom with twin beds, a bathroom and a shower room.
Thanks to its position and charme, this property is the ideal choice for those looking for an unforgettable vacation in the heart of the Medieval town of Cortona.
Keywords: Etruscan, stone building, apartment, wooden beams, terracotta, fireplace, stone, mansard, medieval town, spacious, Tuscany, Saint Francis of Assisi, Under A Tuscan Sun