About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
This is the best deal on the beach, a great find, dog friendly, ($10 per dog per night) fantastic view, and a huge fully equipped kitchen, lots of windows, there is a 32” Flat Screen TV/DVD, wireless internet access, a great deck for barbecues & sunning. Master bedroom has queen size bed; TV/DVD and its own patio door to the fully fenced in back yard. Second bedroom has 2 full sized beds. The Neptune is newly remodled, one level (no stairs) comfort and relaxation at its best, you’re going to love it.
Keywords: Beach, pet friendly, fenced yard, fireplace, private, Ocean View
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Nice ocean cabin
The landlord was super nice. The house was pretty and clean. Enjoyed the ocean and beach, fabulous!!
A lovely quiet home to relax at.
Very clean. The kitchen was well stocked with the essentials. Our dog enjoyed the nice fenced backyard and deck. Loved the quiet neighborhood and the short walk to the beach. The beach was also quiet with not a lof of people. This is the perfect place if you want to escape the busy city life to relax and enjoy the beach. The owner was lovely and sweet!
The Neptune was relaxing and enjoyable.
We had a great time. Everything we needed was there in the house.
Lovely getaway spot
My wife and I were anxious to get away for a quiet few days, and Louie's cottage was a perfect fit. Ample space for both my wife and I, and Max, our German Short-Haired Pointer. We also had two guests along for the rest, and they also enjoyed their stay. Louie is a very amiable host, and the cottage has just about everything that one would need for their stay. The proximity to the beach was also a plus. My only complaint is that there seemed to be more enormous, noisy trucks than I would have liked, and there were some rowdy-types off-roading and motorcycling on the beach, which I found really annoying. Overall, it was a nice time.
Absolutely amazing location!
Our family had such a wonderful time here! It was centrally located to so many different locations. My family will definitely be back next summer, and the Neptune will be the place to stay! Louie did such an amazing job making this place feel like home. My family can't wait to come back next year!
Pretty nice place, reasonable price.
Overall we had a good time.
* It was an ideal size for a family of four. Our boys each had their own bed and my wife and I had our own bedroom. The slider to the yard from the master bedroom was nice.
* Lots of windows enabled the house to stay cool with good air circulation
* Private fenced backyard was nice. We had enjoyed the fire-pit in the backyard
* Beach was just across the street. Convenient store within walking distance.
* Price was below typical for Moclips especially during prime summer weekend.
* Owner left home-made biscotti for us and was generally very nice
Things that we less than ideal:
* Didn't feel as private as we are used to. Owner stopped by within a few minutes of our check-in. We felt the owner was hovering on the day we left waiting for us to leave. Owner lived just down the street from the Neptune.
* Owner didn't accept credit cards and didn't acknowledge payments received on the VRBO system. This didn't become a problem but we had to take a leap of faith and trust her. We weren't able to pay via VRBO's system and VRBO showed us as having missed payments. We had to have our bank send checks directly to the owner.
* There really isn't much of a view of the ocean. You can still hear it and smell it. I guess if you choose to peer out the kitchen window and don't park in the way you can see it. It is also such a short walk this isn't too huge of an issue. Though in some of the more expensive Moclips houses you can sit on your balcony and look at the beach. You get what you pay for.
Overall we like the place and would consider staying there again, especially if we're on a limited budget.
River Fishing, Surf Fishing, Clam Digging(seasonal)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Pet fee is $10.00 per night per pet