** Discounts and seasonal specials may be available - call Evolve at (877) 818-1013 for more info! **
James Gandolfini stayed here! 'Mount Snow Farm' is a 120-acre former dairy farm and secluded haven nestled in the Green Mountains near Whitingham, Vermont. The top of this property sits 2,300 feet above sea level and offers a grand view of the Harriman Reservoir in Wilmington. This 5-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house for 10 is the perfect getaway to rest the soul and relax the mind!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
* Please go to YouTube and search "JohnsFarmDrone+Music1" to view aerial footage of the property! *
This beautiful, rustic home is reminiscent of days past, evident from the charming décor that has been collected over a number of years. Gorgeous deep wood paneling lines the interior walls, further adding to the home's farmhouse feel.
For your comfort, this residence has been extremely well maintained and updated, offering all the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay. The inviting living room, which features an entertainment system and cozy fireplace, will serve as the perfect place to warm up during chilly winter evenings.
For your convenience, the home also includes a fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, cable TV, wireless internet access, and a washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
You'll love having campfires in the outdoor fire pit on the property, ideal for visiting with family or friends or making s'mores.
Be sure to head up to the brand new lookout at the top of the property for spectacular views, 2,300 feet above sea level! Logging trails on the property make it ideal for a variety of fun outdoor activities year-round, including ATV guided tours, which are readily available upon request.
-- THE LOCATION --
The surrounding area of Whitingham offers much to travelers who seek both adventure and relaxation.
Mount Snow Grand Summit Resort is reachable in a short, 30-minute drive from the property, offering 588 skiable acres in the winter, most of which double as mountain biking terrain in the summer. This resort also boasts a beautiful 18-hole golf course.
The Deerfield Valley Sportsman Club is great for hunting enthusiasts and is only 10 minutes away. Fishing and boating on the nearby Harriman Reservoir are also extremely popular summer activities.
Enjoy winery tours and tastings, as well as delicious local eateries in town.
Reserve this expansive, secluded property for your next mountain getaway today, and have a trip that will be unique and remembered for years to come!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Rustic farmhouse with modern updates located on 120 private acres
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 120 private acres of land, charcoal grill, cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, and much more. Take advantage of the road to the top of the property!
- The homeowner can arrange rentals with ATV's, horses, etc. (or you can bring your own)
- ATV on property guided tours available!
- Check with owner for access to the gravel road for awesome views of southern Vermont!
- Incredible White Mountains location! Just a short drive to year-round activities, wineries, and beautiful scenery
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport (~64 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in