Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 5)- will not consider groups of 7 or more
Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1). Maximum occupancy of 5. Fans in each bedroom, extra blanket, comforters, pillows and linens.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not appropriate for under age 5, do not inquire.Not appropriate for under age 5, do not inquire.
Max guests: 5 - 55
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 25 and above.25 and above.
- You must test negative for COVID-19 at least 72 hours prior to entering or quarantine and sign a state form agreeing. Go to Maine.gov No RVs Allowed.
- Please disclose where you are coming from. CT, NJ, NH, NY, VT exempt. Children below age 5 are not permitted, no exceptions. Do not inquire please!
- Nightly rate of $400 firm at this time of COVID-19. Do not inquire for lower rates. Max occupancy is 5 people. No sleeping on couch! No pets!
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
About Reine Tracy
This has been our family residence since 1943.
Why Reine Tracy chose Bernard
This was my parents' property. If it had not been for this property I may never have settled in the beautiful state of Maine. Even during the hottest of summer weather, it is usually very pleasant on the water here.
What makes this house unique
I have summered here all my life. My family came here every August from Long Island, New York. I remember the excitement arriving every summer, swimming at Long Pond, eating lobster, going to Jordan Pond, and hiking throughout Acadia's trails with my family and other relatives. Nice place to relax, unwind, smell the salt air, and pines. We arrived and immediately ran down to the beach to explore.