Relax amidst Mountains and Nature on the Cane River
King Bed: Master Bedroom with Large Screen TV, streaming ROKU (no cable). Queen Bed: Downstairs Bedroom. Twin/Single Bed (2 each located upstairs loft, next to Master Bedroom Air Conditioner in Master and Queen during summer months only. Fans available.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - All ages welcome. There are stairs/deck.All ages welcome. There are stairs/deck.
Pets allowed - Pet fee $75 per pet - no exceptionsPet fee $75 per pet - no exceptions
No events - Unauthorized events are not permitted.Unauthorized events are not permitted.
No smoking - No vaping or smoking of any kind on propertyNo vaping or smoking of any kind on property
Max guests: 6 - Maximum 6 including children - no exceptions.Maximum 6 including children - no exceptions.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A $500 refundable security deposit (no exceptions) required by check Early check-in is not available.
- No ATVs, tents, RVs, boats, motorcycles, tractor trailers, etc (extra large vehicles). Try to keep to 2 vehicles. Pet fee $75 ea. max 2 No Puppies
- Please park in designated areas. No smoking in home or on the deck. No burning fires on deck. No fishing month of March - hatchery supported river
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by BobAsk a question
Farmhouse on the Cane - Burnsville NC After looking for over 2-years we found it with 'Farmhouse on the Cane!' We completed a renovation of a 1940's home which took over a year's time. This is not your typical rental home and would love for you to enjoy it as well. Read the previous comments as you have to experience to truly believe it.
Bob purchased this cabin in 2007
Why Bob chose Burnsville
Farmhouse on the Cane - Burnsville NC We fell in love with the amazing 'Andy Griffith/ Old Town' feel of Burnsville (Only 10-mins away) with the friendliest people you'll ever meet. The natural beauty of the the Blue Ridge Mountains with local farms will shave years off your stress level. We very convenient to Asheville, only 35-minutes away, Boone which is a little over an 1 hour and 2.5 hours to Charlotte, so we're very easy to get to.
What makes this cabin unique
The Cane River and beautiful countryside.
- english, spanish