- 3 adult bikes
- Located in the Camp District on Western Lake Drive
- Apple TV
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Propane Grill
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: WaterColor's 1275 Western Lake Drive is a stunning 3 bedroom,3 bathroom cottage centrally located on the Camp District, just 3 minutes walking distance to the Camp WaterColor Pool. This luxury home offers the latest appliances, hardwood floors, granite counter tops and natural gas stove. Professionally decorated and impeccably designed, this house has everything you expect from a Watercolor home. It is easy to see why so many families return year after year to this beautiful home!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed
- Bunk Room: Two Sets of Twin Bunk Beds (4 Twin Beds)
- Queen Bed
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
**Camp WaterColor Update - We are excited to announce that Camp WaterColor is upgrading its neighborhood pool to include 3 total pools, a lazy river, and food & beverage service. Construction is expected to be complete by Spring Break 2019. The Dragonfly pool, Boathouse pool, and Sandhill "Frog" pool (heated) will remain open. 360 Blue will be providing an additional 4 adult house bikes and one kid's bike trailer to ensure easy access to these alternative pool options.