Immaculate! 1st Fl Unit W/ Wifi in Oceanfront Complex W/2pools
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Just up one short, easy flight of stairs, you will find your new favorite vacation spot! This First-level immaculate condo rivals the housekeeping of any 5-star hotel with all the amenities and comfort of your own home. The comfortable furnishing with its beachy décor, the covered deck overlooking the ocean and pool, and the close proximity to various activities and eateries, are some of the features that make this condo ideal for vacationing. Here is what it has to offer:.
* First Floor location, no need to carry your personal belongings up two or three floors or wait for an elevator
* A spotless spacious apartment , recently painted, with detailed- spring cleaning every year
* Cable TV with music channels for your in-house entertainment
* New flat screen TV in the LR and in the master bdrm
* Complimentary Wi Fi
* New queen size bed and bedding in the master Bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
* Linens provided, at your request
* Newly tiled kitchen and bath.
* Renovated guest bathroom
* A dinette for four on the balcony for enjoyable meals outdoors
* Additional two high-bar arm-chairs on the balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail while relaxing to the sound of the waves and the cool breeze from the ocean
* A gated pool right by your steps for a refreshing dip
* A private gated walkway to a pristine wide sandy beach for an enjoyable stroll, some shelling, or an invigorating swim in the ocean. Outdoor showers on the walkway to wash off the sand
* A beachfront Tiki Bar and the Ocean Grill restaurant are located one block South
* The Boardwalk, DOWNTOWN Carolina Beach and its marina, a lake with walking trail, and an amusement park with rides during the season are located within a 15 minutes walk to the North
* An excellent Italian family restaurant, 'Uncle Vinnys', across the street
Keywords: Oceanside, oceanview, gated beach access, lifeguard during season. Walking trail around lake, Pier,Tiki Bar & Boardwalk within walking distance. Short 15 min.drive to Wilmington and fun half hour ferry ride to Historic Southport.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Iron,Ironing Board,Vacuum,Hair Dryer,
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $65 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Requested Linen Service $50 + tax
- Payment other than check $35 + tax
- Tax Rate 13%
Reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the first payment of 50% deposit with a signed copy of our
Payments by personal & e-checks are preferred. There is a $35 fee for payments by credit card
If requested, Linens service is $50/week.
The Refundable $300.00 will be due with the second 50% payment 30 days prior to arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Outdoor skateboarding, baseball field & batting cage facility within walking distance; chartered boats for deep sea fishing, sightseeing cruise ships, aquarium; historic Fort Fisher, and ferry rides to historic Southport within 2-5 miles.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We moved to North Carolina in 1994. Originally from the Northeast, we often vacationed at the beaches from Long Island down to the Jersey Shore. Our family has always preferred the beach over the mountains.
Why the Owner Chose Carolina Beach, NC, USA:
When one of our friends in NC invited us to their place on Carolina Beach, we fell in love with the location. Carolina Beach, which is located on the northern shores of Pleasure Island, has all the charm of a small island yet is only a couple of hours drive from our home in Raleigh. Its proximity to the Port City of Wilmington, which offers excellent medical facilities, shopping centers, fantastic restaurants, a UNC campus, and an airport made it even more appealing. We knew then that someday we would buy a condo there ... which we did ... without regret.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our condo is located in Sand Pebbles which is an ocean front complex, so we never have to cross a street to get to the beach. The private gated walkway to the beach keeps it somewhat private and not too crowded during the peak season. There are so many activities and eateries within walking distance that we rarely feel the need to drive off the island. Once you get there, you feel you are on vacation and ready to enjoy a fun and relaxing time.
- Primary: +1 9193020925
- Secondary: +1 9192394901
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunrise over Carolina Beach
Sand Pebbles Complex
Master Bath (in-suite)
Carolina Beach Lake Park Scenic Walking Trails!
Fishing at the pier on Kure Beach
Gibby's Restaurant at the Marina
Surfing at Pleasure Island
The Aquarium at Fort Fisher
KureBeach Fishing Pier and Boardwalk
Firework at Carolina Beach boardwalk
Sunrise at the Tiki Bar on Carolina Beach
View from balcony
Paddle Boats at Carolina Beach Lake Park
Marina at Carolina Beach--Cruises & Deepsea fishing
The Fort Fisher Ferry - to South Port & Back
Aerial View of the Carolina Beach Coastline -- Miles of Pristine Sandy Beaches..
Golfing at Beau Rivage
Amusement Park and Boardwalk at Carolina Beach
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.