Just up one short, easy flight of stairs, you will find your new favorite vacation spot! This First-level immaculate condo rivals the housekeeping of any 5-star hotel with all the amenities and comfort of your own home. The comfortable furnishing with its beachy décor, the covered deck overlooking the ocean and pool, and the close proximity to various activities and eateries, are some of the features that make this condo ideal for vacationing. Here is what it has to offer:.
* First Floor location, no need to carry your personal belongings up two or three floors or wait for an elevator
* A spotless spacious apartment , recently painted, with detailed- spring cleaning every year
* Cable TV with music channels for your in-house entertainment
* Flat screen TV in the LR and in the master bdrm
* Complimentary Wi Fi
* Queen size bed and bedding in the master Bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
* Linens provided, at your request
* Newly tiled kitchen and bath.
* Renovated guest bathroom
* A dinette for four on the balcony for enjoyable meals outdoors
* Additional two high-bar arm-chairs on the balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail while relaxing to the sound of the waves and the cool breeze from the ocean
* A gated pool right by your steps for a refreshing dip
* A private gated walkway to a pristine wide sandy beach for an enjoyable stroll, some shelling, or an invigorating swim in the ocean. Outdoor showers on the walkway to wash off the sand
* A beachfront Tiki Bar and the Ocean Grill restaurant are located one block South
* The Boardwalk, DOWNTOWN Carolina Beach and its marina, a lake with walking trail, and an amusement park with rides during the season are located within a 15 minutes walk to the North
* An excellent Italian family restaurant, 'Uncle Vinnys', across the street
Keywords: Oceanside, oceanview, gated beach access, lifeguard during season. Walking trail around lake, Pier,Tiki Bar & Boardwalk within walking distance. Short 15 min.drive to Wilmington and fun half hour ferry ride to Historic Southport.