Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Master bedroom has queen mattress full wall mirrors on closet doors clean, linens provided plus extra Bedroom 2 (we indie complies with Bedroom Code Regulations) . living area has pullout sofa bed with queen mattress ( sleeps 2) linens provided Plus, One single wide twin sofa. ( Living room). Bedding provided
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - With adultsWith adults
No pets - No pets during Covid-.No pets during Covid-.
Events allowed - Small family gatheringsSmall family gatherings
No smoking - Smoking outside on deck or backyardSmoking outside on deck or backyard
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Travellers younger must accompany older family aduTravellers younger must accompany older family adu
- Noise level around firepit or in backyard after 11 pm. Requires normal consideration for neighbour's Respect cabin property.and yard. Leave cabin i
- Parking I back stalls. Garbage and paper in proper bins. Wet towels left in bathtub upon leaving Keys left at end of stay
- 500.00 security for owner protection. Returned without incidents with 48 hours. ( E transfer)
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by LINDA GAYEAsk a question
About LINDA GAYE
Retired Educator Enjoy outdoors, travel, hiking, art ,reading, politics.
LINDA GAYE purchased this Cottage in 2003
Why LINDA GAYE chose Sylvan Lake
Prime Location for a stay at Sylvan if a family wanting nearness to water/beach Ice-Cream parlor, promenade, and Farmers Market, and ammenities
What makes this Cottage unique
Parking Steps to Beach and Water and Storefronts
- english, Past work experience with multicultural children