Get an authentic taste of beach living at its finest by escaping to 'Sandy Feet,' a wonderful St. Augustine Beach vacation rental condo! Ideally situated in a pristine oceanfront complex mere steps away from the sand and surf, 'Sandy Feet' ensures a seaside getaway you won't forget. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to sleep 8 guests with prior homeowner approval, this lovely condo is perfect for friends or families looking for the perfect Florida beach getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3 (Crow’s Nest): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
This delightful beach condo sits on the first floor of a 4-story building and boasts 1,100 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, decorated throughout with vibrant color schemes to create a relaxed, tropical-inspired ambiance for your vacation.
Because this is a southern exposure unit, the morning sun is simply perfect! Additionally, the unit's wonderfully inviting interior was recently renovated from top to bottom, now boasting high-quality tile flooring throughout, new paint, completely remodeled bathrooms and several brand new kitchen features, including the cabinets, counters, sink, faucet, fridge, and stove.
You'll find the condo's clean and updated interior totally equipped with everything you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay, including 100% cotton bedding and area rugs, tons of pillows on the beds and plenty of plush throw pillows on the furniture.
Stay entertained by watching your pick of over 100 DVDs at the property or whip up some tasty barbeque on the brand new electric grill. Blenders, wine glasses and ice packs for coolers are supplied, along with a booster seat, Pack-N-Play, and stroller for those traveling with infants.
Other vital amenities provided for your comfort include in-unit laundry machines, 3 cable TVs, one of which is a 40-inch Smart TV supplied with internet connection, complimentary wireless internet access and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances.
Spend your downtime unwinding outside on the unit's large, newly refinished private patio, offering a table for 4 and bar-height table for 2, which makes for a great spot to enjoy your morning coffee while admiring a terrific view of the ocean. Even though this is not a direct oceanfront unit, you can still observe ocean views over the dunes from the patio.
When you're ready to hit the beach, all your necessary beach items are supplied, including 6 sand chairs, beach wagon, beach ball, bocce ball, beach bucket, beach bags, coolers, umbrella, boogie boards, sand toys and beach towels - just remember to bring your swimsuit!
Everyone in your group will love this condo's prime location, nestled within a smaller complex with very accommodating staff and a variety of outstanding recreational facilities available for guest enjoyment.
The unit overlooks the lushly landscaped main courtyard area, in addition to a large grassy yard for the kids to play within sight. You can see the community's huge sparkling outdoor swimming pool from the patio, as well. After an eventful day of water sports or sunbathing, soak your cares away in the enormous complex hot tub, or indulge in a leisurely swim in the indoor pool.
To access the beach from the condo, take a short 30-second stroll to the beautiful walkway over the protected dunes, which will lead you onto the soft powdery sand. You can set up camp on the beach and walk back for a quick dip in the pool, freshen up your drink at the condo, and be back at the beach in a minute!
While you may choose to spend the majority of your trip simply lounging at the beach, exciting attractions abound in the surrounding area - be sure to stop by the Wednesday morning market at St. John's Pier from 8:00 am to noon, where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, and local seafood.
St. Augustine Amphitheatre has a market every Saturday from 8:00 am to noon as well, and there are often music nights down at the pier. Downtown St. Augustine is a place one could never fully exhaust, as it boasts a fantastic, endless supply of quaint cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, little streets, nooks and crannies just waiting to be explored.
This property is only 7 miles from downtown St. Augustine and the Bridge of Lions, 4 miles from the St. Augustine Pier, and 0.5 miles from Matanzas Inlet.
If you're in the mood for a fun day trip, just 75 miles stand between this condo and Orlando, hosting a myriad of notable attractions to suit every interest and taste.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig and conventional coffeemakers with 6 K-cups and ground coffee supply, tea, many spices, cooking oils, 1 roll of paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher soap, and garbage bags, free WiFi, in-unit stackable washer/dryer, 4 rolls of toilet paper, laundry detergent, 3 flat screen cable TVs (one Smart TV supplied with internet), massive DVD library, private patio, air conditioning, and access to the complex recreational facilities including use of the huge outdoor swimming pool, large hot tub, wading pool, and indoor swimming pool
- Beach supplies such as 6 sand chairs, a beach wagon, beach bags, bocce ball, beach bucket, beach ball, Brita filter water pitcher, coolers, umbrella, boogie boards, sand toys, beach towels, beach flip flops, sunglasses, and even "day one" sunscreen provided!
- Prime location within a smaller oceanfront complex just steps away from the glorious sandy beach!
- Close proximity to downtown St. Augustine, Bridge of Lions, St. Augustine Pier, restaurants, shops, and other noteworthy attractions
- No smoking anywhere on the property, including the outside.
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A fee of $150 will be charged to travelers if the house is found in unsatisfactory condition upon check-out and result in additional cleaning
- No early check-ins or late check-outs. Lockbox code will not work until check-in time (4:00 pm)
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in