Wonderful and beautifully furnished two-bedroom cottage (#208) in seasonal coastal resort community, is available for rent. Open floor plans include expansive three season porch. Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and all the comforts of home, including washer and dryer! Climate controls include AC, ceiling fans and electric baseboard heat for those occasional chilly nights! Resort amenities include community building with state of the art fitness facility with sauna, computer room, dramatic great room, game room and video arcade. Outdoor amenities include heated adult swimming pool, 2 family swimming pools (one is heated), tennis courts, bocce courts and volleyball area! Facility even has a unique outdoor movie theatre! Great location: located on Route 1 with trolley access to area beaches and resort communities! Sleeps 6 comfortably: one of the bedrooms has a full bed; another bedroom has twin sized bunk beds and the living room has a queen pull out sofa for two. Parking for two cars. Parking spaces for additional cars is available on site. Additionally, an on-site trolley system is available during peak seasons to take you around the well landscaped property, although it is also easily walkable. This unit is located in a prime location close to family pool, playground and outdoor pavilion.
Come visit in September or October ... a lovely time of year minus the crowds, but still many fun things to do and see.
Sea Castle Circle Cottage #208 ~ Vacation fun from A to Z
* Antique shops, amusement parks, arcades
* Beaches galore, biking, boating, bocce, basketball
* Club house
* Downeaster train service, deep sea fishing
* Excellent restaurants
* Forts McClary and Foster
* Golf courses
* Hiking, horseback riding
* Ice cream, of course
* Just a perfect place to be
* Kennebunkport boutiques, kayaking
* Lobster, lighthouses
* Marginal Way, museums, mini golf
* Nature preserves
* Outlet shopping in Kittery or Freeport
* Portsmouth and Portland nearby, Perkins Cove
* Quaint village shops in Ogunquit
* Really charming cottage with quality furnishings
* Swimming pools, summer theatre, salt
marshes,scenic cruises, surfing, seals
* Trolleys, tennis court
* Unique community living
* Very beautiful beaches (14 miles of them!)
* Wildlife, water parks, whale watching
* X-traordinary memories
* You'll want to return
* Zoo (Wild Kingdom in York)
I recommend having a car while staying here. There is free parking within the gated community next to the condo. Trucks are not permitted within the community.
Amenity Fee: Rates includes Summer Village Amenity Fee.
Registration Fee: Rates include Summer Village Registration Fees.
Linens: Renters to provide their own linens and towels.
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 10:30 AM