2 bedroom/1 bath in downtown area and a just a short walk to a sandy beach/park!
Also an inflatable queen mattress.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Family orientated!!Family orientated!!
Pets allowed - Please ask!Please ask!
No smoking - no smokig of any kind is allowed.no smokig of any kind is allowed.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 years and older.25 years and older.
- Please wash towels and place in dryer upon departure. Also start dishwasher before you leave.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed inside or outside of cottage.
- Please use the hose to extinguish the fire pit. Have fun!
About Eileen Rahmoeller
I am Eileen Rahmoeller and I feel very fortunate to have this cute little place in Port Austin. I was born and raised in the Detroit area. I now reside in West Bloomfield, MI with my husband and 2 teenage children. We visited Port Austin and fell in love with its peaceful atmosphere and the clean warm water.
Eileen Rahmoeller purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why Eileen Rahmoeller chose Port Austin
When I saw this cottage in the downtown area I knew I had to have it. It is the perfect place to stay in Port Austin. It is close to everything!
What makes this Cottage unique
The icing on top of the cake was that it has views of Lake Huron and you can feel its refreshing breeze on the deck and inside the cottage.