- english, spanish
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Great property, and location
We enjoyed our stay at this Property, as it was very clean, near the parks, and even walking distance to a few restaurants and even grocery shopping. We would recommend for any large group, as the 4 bedrooms was a priority for us.
Great alternative to hotels
Just a few minutes from the major conference centers and entertainment destinations make this a must for the price!
Great family gathering place!
Very pleased. Excellent rooms, check in less painful than normal hotels, perfect place for family time. Only Two suggestions. Need a cart to transport items from vehicle to room arriving and leaving. Or an attendant to assist.
Great condo pretty view.
Have stayed at Vista Cay 5 different times and have always loved it. This was our first time in this condo and being in the first floor and an end unit, it was super easy to let our dog out. Liked being able to walk over to Publix also. Easy drive to Universal Studios, could drop older kids off and save $20 parking. Will use this condo again.
Rooms for a reasonable price.
Great location with affordable rooms in Orlando. Rooms were clean, but dated furnishings. The rental was great for what we needed it for!
A clean and well maintained condo, in a convenient location for the Parks and International Drive.
The condo was brilliant inside, with a huge master suite and three additional large bedrooms, it was well maintained and so clean it appeared almost new.
We rented the property for a two night stopover after time in Naples and prior to our flight back to th UK.
The location was brilliant, just behind the Convention Centre on Universal Blvd, only a 5 minute drive (or 6-7 dollar Uber taxi) from International Drive, really handy for restaurants and bars.
Only a 5 minute walk from a Publix supermarket for groceries and supplies.
The property has a balcony that overlooks a lake where you could sit quietly watching squirrels and bird life and, we think, the odd alligator.
As we were only there a short time we did not use the pool or gym, though we did have a beer at the pool bar as we arrived a little early and the room was not quite ready (though we did get in half an hour before the normal check in time.
Should we be in Orlando in similar circumstances, we would definitely stay again.
Best Location and Value in Orlando...
- Located on hundreds of acres in the heart of Orlando's entertainment and attraction district
- Adjacent to world-famous International Drive entertainment, shopping and dining
- Directly Next to the New North Building of the Orange County Convention Center, .05 miles (15 min walk, $6-$7 cab ride)
- Ten minutes from the Orlando International Airport; - Five minutes from world-class shopping and dining at Pointe Orlando
- Ten minutes (4 miles) from Universal Orlando® Resort and Wet ‘n Wild®
- Within 5 minutes to SeaWorld® Adventure Park
- 10 miles (15min) to / from Walt Disney World® Resort
- Centrally located and close to other Orlando attractions and major shopping venues including the Mall at Millenia, Florida Mall, Premium Outlets, Prime Outlets and Downtown Orlando.
- Less than 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral.