Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedroom accommodation, sleeps 4, ideally situated for all activities
Master bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, drawers, original cornicing and built-in bookcase. Want a lie-in then close the internal wooden shutters as well as the curtains and you won't be disturbed by the early morning sunshine. . The second bedroom, has adult size bunk beds, wardrobes, and window overlooking the adjacent garden. Both bedrooms are centrally heated.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pittencrieff Park with playparks nearby.Pittencrieff Park with playparks nearby.
No smoking - Convenient smoking area outside the back door.Convenient smoking area outside the back door.
Max guests: 5 - 44
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Subletting is not allowed. The person booking the property must occupy it throughout the let.
- The property must not be used for any kind of illegal or immoral activity (Scottish law) that involves customers or clients visiting the property.
- The burning of candles is not allowed.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Why Trevor Smith chose Pittencrieff
Great location in quiet friendly street close to historic town centre, cafes, restaurants, museums, theatres, bus station, parkland, open countryside and food shops open until 11.00pm. Very central for visiting places of interest in Fife, Edinburgh and Stirling.
What makes this cottage unique
Unlike most so-called traditional cottages this property has not been gutted, plasterboarded, and pvc'd so that little more than the stone walls remain. Virtually all of the woodwork is original 1890's which helps to maintain the old world atmosphere.