Rates for this beautiful home have been lowered! This large 4-bedroom, 3 bath split-floor plan home with extra-large patio, heated in the winter and cooler in the summer salt water pool and putting green is just minutes from Peoria Sports Stadium and Cardinals Stadium, shopping, and restaurants, but still in view of the beautiful north Peoria mountains and desert wildlife such as quail families, cotton tail bunnies and large jack rabbits. This home, with its 16' ceilings and bright sunny windows, is newly furnished and has extensive kitchenware and soft bedding and linens.
• Kitchen includes 2 coffee makers: Keurig and Cuisinart 12 cup; high powered blender for everything including mixing drinks; 4-slice toaster; waffle iron; crockpot; electric chopper; electric mixer; popcorn maker; 2 drawers of silverware; Cuisinart pans; stoneware dinnerware; pizza pans; fry pans; bakeware; plastic ware; paper products; soaps for hands; dishes and dishwasher; lots of plastic ware and wine glasses for inside and outside.
• Great Room has brand new leather sectional couch for comfortable lounging; extra-large pebble leather lounge chair and ottoman; custom Amish rocking chair; HDTV, premium movie cable movie channels; premium sports channels; new Wii gaming system with Netflix capability.
• House Layout. The great room is in the center of the home with the bar, dining, and kitchen to the right (with one bedroom and bathroom down the hall having easy access to the outdoor patio right across the hall and garage). The 16’ ceiling and large, high windows with shade screens let in lots of light without the heat. Sitting in this room is always a delight anytime of the year. Off the left of the great room is another hallway with access to the front large queen bedroom and the boy/man cave twin bedroom with TV, X-box and gaming chair. Further down this hallway privately situated is the master suite with fireplace, HD-TV, DVD, and ensuite complete with crystal chandelier over the garden tub and new oversized shower. This ensuite is luxuriously appointed with two opposite counters/sink areas for a true his and hers areas each with their own walk in closet. Toilet also in separate closed room. 2 car garage access included as well as additional driveway. Insulated garage door keeps the garage 20 degrees cooler in the summer.
• Bedroom Sleeping. All beds have memory foam and have damask linens and high-quality pillows. Bedroom 1: Queen; Bedroom 2: Queen; Bedroom 3: 2 twins; Bedroom 4: King (master). Bedrooms are on both sides of the home to provide great living area and privacy for multiple families.
• Outdoor Spaces. Home surrounds private outdoor room; paver extended dining patio; fenced pebble-tech salt-water play-pool; Large cantilever umbrella with solar lights for night time swim and relaxing newly added, 30’ putting green used for golfing (clubs for young and old and balls included) or for playing cornhole with the new regulation set. Sitting area under large Arizona Palo Brea tree. The home sits on a 1/3-acre corner lot with some of the largest native Arizona trees in the state. (mesquite) The home offers lots of space.
• Neighborhood and Surrounds. Wonderful area for morning walks due to the quiet atmosphere and wildlife: bunnies, quail, flickers perched in the mesquite outside the dining room window. Mountain view when walking north on the east side of the home; JD Campbell’s neighborhood grill and outside eatery is a short walk away: serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Home has RV gate for boat, all-terrain vehicles or for RV parking.
• Home is fully stocked with: all linens, front loading washer/dryer, laundry detergent, stain remover, fabric softener, toilet paper, tissue, hand soaps, body wash, dishwasher soap, hand dish soap, cleaning supplies, tool kit, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, salt/pepper, sugar, sweetener, tea, spices, assorted condiments, large ice chest, pool toys, putters, golf balls, maps, various brochures for local restaurants, events.
• Home Security. Key-less entry with secure keypads and code. No worry of lost keys. ADT alarm available to guests upon request. All property outside gates locked and key available to guests.
• Services, Shopping. Several grocery stores, restaurants, fast-food, gas stations, Emergency Care, car repair, drug stores are all within 5 minutes by car. A park for kids and dogs just 10 minutes.
• 83rd Avenue. This road is 2 minutes from the home. Southbound are restaurants, shops, Costco, Arrowhead Mall, Peoria Stadium, Ice Rink.
• Highway Access. 101 Loop is 10 minutes from house and provides access to Cardinal Stadium, International Raceway. Also accessible by highway from the home: Phoenix Zoo, Papago Park, downtown Phoenix with the Children's Museum and a host of other museums, theaters, restaurants, and Chase Stadium--home to the Diamondbacks. Check out the Musical Instrument Museum during the day with the kids, or for others, the MIM Summer Concert Series. Talking Stick Arena is also downtown. Head north on I-17 to the Ben Avery Shooting Facility and Ben Avery Skeet Shooting Facility. Plenty of hiking nearby (West Wing Mountain Loop: 5 minutes up 83rd Ave.; Thunderbird Conservation Park Trails: Thunderbird Rd./59th Ave.) Wet ‘n Wild Water Park at 43rd Ave./Pinnacle Peak Rd. visitPhoenix.com
Keywords: house, sports stadiums, pool, putting green, location, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tempe, Botanical Gardens, Cardinal Stadium, Scottsdale, hockey, zoo, desert, hiking, mountains