Escape to South Lake Tahoe by booking a stay at 'The Pines on Pioneer,' a recently remodeled vacation rental house offering the comforts of home and the amenities you desire. This A-frame home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, accommodations for 10, and a huge backyard with new family-friendly lawn games! Plus a prime location just 1 mile from Heavenly Ski Resort along with tons of other exciting outdoor activities. It's perfect base for all-season recreation and family fun.
Master Bedroom: King Bed (Firm pillowtop mattress) | Bedroom 2: King Bed (McRoskey Airflex with cushioning) | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds with 2 Twin Trundle Beds | Loft: Queen Futon | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin-sized Foldable Chair Beds
You'll love the charm found in each room, decorated with fun western and Tahoe motifs. Stay connected to your family and friends back home with fantastic modern amenities, such as a brand new Amazon Alexa, wireless internet access and large flat screen Roku 4K smart TVs, complete with Charter Spectrum Live Streaming for locals, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime, and an Xbox One!
Though the interior of the home is warm and inviting, the vast backyard could be your favorite place to spend your time. New outdoor amenities for the whole family include a horseshoe pit, play structure, trampoline, and life-sized Jenga! Your whole family will have fun outside - including your four-legged friend! Let your dog run around and play in the fenced-in dog run while you get some fresh air.
To take your trip to the next level, you can cozy up by the gas fireplace, relax in the brand new Sundance hot tub and full sauna, or simply lounge in the warm interior, which is temperature controlled by a Nest Learning Thermostat. Stunning, large windows let in plenty of natural light and look out onto the huge front deck, which features a new gas grill, and oversized wood chairs.
Revel in the crisp Tahoe air every morning as you relax on the large back deck while sipping a cup of coffee and playing fetch with your furry friend. After a healthy dose of caffeine, you can get ready for the day and head out to explore the area.
Returning home in the evening will be delightful, as you can make use of the fully equipped kitchen to cook your family's favorite meal. If it's warm out, you can even head outside to grill up some delicious, juicy hamburgers on the new gas grill.
You'll never have to miss any of your favorite programs – at the end of an eventful day, you can head into the living room and fire up the Roku to catch up on your shows. If you'd rather spend the rest of the evening outdoors, look up at the stars as you lounge in the relaxing hammock. Before you head to bed, why not play a friendly game of Foosball?
When you're ready for bed, you're sure to get a restful night's sleep in any of the 4 inviting bedrooms, which each have a sliding glass door leading out to the deck. Wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready for another day of fun and exploration.
The prime location of this house is unbeatable! Visit the Lake Tahoe area in the winter months to take advantage of world-class skiing opportunities. You'll be just a 5-minute drive from Heavenly Mountain Resort, where you can hit the slopes on one of the 97 runs found along 30 ski lifts. With such a large area, you can easily spend day after day carving the mountain and discovering a new favorite run every day.
The warmer months bring another large selection of activities. A 5-minute drive will lead you to a sparkling lake, where you can take advantage of the phenomenal beach. Visit Emerald Bay State Park for a day of hiking and enjoying the immense natural beauty of the area. For a bite to eat or a day of shopping, Heavenly Village has everything you need. Grab a meal at Artemis, MacDuff's or Scusa to experience one of the best dishes in town.
You can enjoy a day of cards and dice when you head to one of the nearby casinos, such as Montbleu or Hard Rock. No matter the time of year, you'll be just a short drive from all the activities and adventures that South Lake Tahoe has to offer when you book a stay at this ideally located vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, gas fireplace, foosball table, Weber Genesis grill, Roku 4K smart TVs, complete with Charter Spectrum Live Streaming for locals, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime, an Xbox One, a fenced-in dog run, parking for 4 vehicles, and much more
- Brand new updates include a play structure, horseshoe pit, trampoline, life-sized Jenga, trampoline, Sundance hot tub, full sauna, Amazon Alexa, and 55-inch 4k Smart TV!
- Spectacular South Lake Tahoe location - Close to town, ski slopes, dining, outdoor recreation and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno–Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~57.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the homeowner will be an on site host this summer, staying in a completely separate “tiny house” on the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is #008593