|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Luv'n Life - 39 Harvest Moon Lane - WaterSound West Beach, FL
20% OFF weeks of March 25-April 1, April 8-15 and April 15-22, 2017.
Please note that this special applies only to new bookings.
Stay with Sunburst and get up to $280 in Beach Gear delivered to your vacation home!
Luv'n Life is a new 4 bedroom (sleeps 9-11), 3.5 bath home on a cul du sac in the heart of WaterSound West Beach. WaterSound West Beach is a small gated neighborhood on the beach side of Scenic Hwy 30A. Luv’n Life’s 10 foot ceilings, hard wood floors and screened in porch that looks out on a conservation area in this picturesque neighborhood full of boardwalks that meander through beautiful tall pines make it a perfect beach home. The beach is a 10 minute walk or 3 minute bike and walk over a peaceful lily pond and through the dunes.
The sparkling zero-entry community pool (free wifi, quality pool chairs, wind out awnings for shade, a stone fireplace, gas grills and pristine bath and shower rooms) is half way to the beach, making it a great stopping point to or from the beach.
A fun putting green is located directly across from the pool house. Pool and puttering park are about a five minute walk from the house or a one minute bike ride.
The community’s location affords easy access to all that a 30A vacation has to offer.
- The master suite features a king sized bed, 2 night stands, ceiling fan, reading lamps, smart TV, walk-in closet with shelving for clothing storage and a private bathroom with double vanity sink, travertine tile and walk-in shower with dual shower heads
- The main living area has a comfortable sofa, 2 swivel chairs, smart HDTV, DVD player, games, puzzles, floor lamps, High Speed Internet and WIFI Access.
- The kitchen features high end stainless steel appliances (French door fridge, dishwasher, microwave, 5 burner gas range with griddle in center and warming drawer), two-toned custom cabinetry and Silestone quartz countertops. A breakfast bar provides the perfect place for early morning gatherings with 3 barstools and double sink. This well equipped kitchen has all the necessary tools for dining in, including a pantry
- Dining area provides both dining chair and bench seating options for up to 11
- Powder room
- Laundry room with super capacity washer/dryer
- The second master bedroom features a king size bed, 2 night stands, ceiling fan, 2 reading lamps, a desk with chair, LCD TV, closet with shelving for clothing storage and private full bathroom with granite topped vanity sink and walk-in shower
- The bunk room has a privacy curtain rather than a closing door and offers two extra long twin beds and a twin size trundle bed making it a perfect option for both the young and the young at heart. This room has shelving, basket drawers and a lamp
- The second floor guest bedroom provides two twin beds, a nightstand, a reading lamp, a reading chair, ceiling fan, closet with shelving and LCD TV
- The hall bathroom has vanity sink and a tub / shower
- The media / sitting room features an LCD TV, DVD player, a media cabinet, ceiling fan, side tables, reading lamps and a queen size sleeper sofa (with comfortable memory foam mattress). Tailored bean bag chairs provide the perfect place to relax after a full day at the beach
Outside / Extras:
- The screened in porch, looks out on a conservation area
- Charcoal Grill
- Four cruiser bikes (2 male, 2 female) and bike trailer
- Four beach chairs
- Private Outside Hot / Cold Shower
- Some boogie boards, noodles and beach toys available – quantity and quality varies with season
- Pack and Play, Stroller, Booster Seat
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Garage storage for bikes and beach items – (no room for a car)
Sunburst Beach Vacations offers accommodations that include Gulf front beach homes, condominiums and Gulf view villas with private pools. We specialize within several unique beach communities along Scenic 30A like Seaside, Seagrove Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor, WaterSound and Rosemary Beach. We are a small, locally-owned company with intimate knowledge of our area, and we can provide professional, friendly advice to create the perfect beach vacation to fit your needs. We look forward to working with you…please give us a call today!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Regarding pricing, a cleaning and processing fee, a $69 Vacation Rental Damage Plan Fee and tax will be added to ALL rates. Travel Insurance is optional and can be added at Guest's choosing.
This rental thought of every comfort you would need while away from home. The house felt spacious despite 11 people spread out in 4 bedrooms. My favorite feature was the two master bedrooms. Our families look forward to returning in the near future.
We just spent a week at Luv 'n Life with our kids and it was a great vacation. The development at Watersound West is convenient to the Panama City airport and on the beach side of 30A between Panama City and Destin, and between Seaside and Rosemary Beach. The beach cottage is great for adults or kids because there is plenty of room on two floors. The beach house is professionally decorated with all the amenities. There is a walk to the beach, but it's like a nature walk between the lake and the dunes. The owners have four bicycles and a cart so it is easy to load up and to get to the beach. The beach Is next door to Deer Lake State Park which makes it a very scenic beach experience. The lake and the dunes are beautiful. The swimming pool is halfway to the beach and a terrific place to hang out. There is a putt-putt course which is fun and it's a nice area to bike and explore. It's an easy drive to Rosemary Beach or to Seaside for restaurants and shopping. We went to Alys Beach for happy hour and I was so relaxed, I forgot my shoes, but no problem. We also went to the Red Bar for lunch, Cafe Tango for dinner, and bought seafood to cook in at Goatfeathers. The Luv 'n Life beach house at Watersound West is a perfect place for a family beach vacation.
Luv'N Life is a charming, fully appointed vacation home! The lay out of the home is well organized with a cozy living space. With two master suites it was a perfect house to share with another couple, with plenty of room to spare. The home is comfortable and beautifully decorated with a beach/cottage feel to it. We were impressed by the proximity to the beach and even on a chilly day in December enjoyed strolling by the tide. The pool area was lovely with a very well maintained changing area. Luv'N Life has 4 beach cruisers that we enjoyed over the weekend. If you are feeling adventuresome, the home is close enough to other areas to bike to enjoy shopping or restaurants in the darling beach communities nearby. For a casual lunch, check out the Airstreams in Seaside. There is something for everyone and a fun way to grab a bite to eat! We highly recommend this home to couples or families traveling with children! It is a charming home set in a fantastic place to vacation!
Luv n life is a beautiful home. There was not one thing that we needed while there. The owners have thought of everything! The furnishings are beautiful and the beds were so comfortable. Our young children especially loved the outdoor shower. The bikes that were provided were a great way to get to the beach. The beaches were not crowded and were beautiful and relaxing. You go by the pool on your way to and from the beach and we loved jumping into the pool after a day at the beach! The pool area is beautiful as well. The putting course was enjoyed by our children on overcast days. This home is a great place to spend a vacation.