3 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths, aprox 2754 Sf Home
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
No parties/events - Strictly Resedential, not used as an office,Strictly Resedential, not used as an office,
No smoking - Smoking only allowed in the backyard.Smoking only allowed in the backyard.
Max guests: 8 - Maximum occupancy is 8 persons.Maximum occupancy is 8 persons.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - With parents only. With parents only.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the property.
- Once the reservation is accepted, the property manager will send a request to the guest to pay 11% city of Houston occupancy tax.
About Maddie Korra
Professional in the financial sector, friendly and down to earth. Love to travel and see new places. Love to cook and entertain friends. Enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I spent my early years in the hospitality industry and by hosting on home away I can fulfill this passion.
Maddie Korra purchased this House in 2003
Why Maddie Korra chose Neartown
This property was my home for 13 years and I chose it because of the unique features of the home, high ceilings, all red brick building, and large living room for entertaining. The home also has an elevator and most of the home is hardwood floors which gives it a sense of elegance. The location is amazing, close to all the restaurants, bars, and museums.
What makes this House unique
Most of the furniture in this home was purchased from Cantoni. The house has views from everywhere. The arquitecture of the house with open ceilings, gives you the impression that you are in art gallery. everything is few minutes away. Walking distance to lots of bars and restaurants.