Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Let us know if pack n play or toddler cot needed. Let us know if pack n play or toddler cot needed.
Pets allowed - Pets must be pre-approved with host; Fee applies.Pets must be pre-approved with host; Fee applies.
No parties/events - Pre-approved parties may be considered.Pre-approved parties may be considered.
No smoking - Absolutely NO smoking. No outside smoking either.Absolutely NO smoking. No outside smoking either.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Please be sure reservation reflects # of guestsPlease be sure reservation reflects # of guests
- Pre-approved pets allowed (pet fee applies for each pet) No pets on furniture or in beds; Pets must be put in a kennel if left unattended.
- Host is not responsible for guests pets. Guests are responsible for any damage or harm caused by pet. Please clean up after your pet.
- Please be sure your reservation reflects the actual number of guests (including adults, children and pets) staying in the house.
About Jaclyn Cox
I am a wife to a wonderful husband, and a mother to 2 beautiful children that keep me on my toes every moment of the day! We work hard so we can play hard! We are an easy-going family and enjoy the simple things in life, like going to the lake, or playing outside in the yard. We love wine, cooking, football (Go VOLS!!!) and entertaining with/for our family and friends. We found our "forever" home in beautiful, historic Fountain City (Knoxville) and we are living happily ever after! Our "forever home" came with a guest house and we are excited to share it with our old and new family and friends!
Why Jaclyn Cox chose Knoxville
We absolutely fell in love with this property the second we laid eyes on it and have no doubt that you will too! Built in 1929, this property is overflowing with beauty, charm and character. Come visit us, you wont be disappointed. Our pictures do not do it justice!
What makes this Cottage unique
So many unique benefits to choose from: 1. Total seclusion and privacy yet still in the city 2. Nature surrounds you-deer, turkey, foxes, birds, etc. beautiful trees 3. Breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains 4. Beautiful sunrises 5. Plenty of space (~7 acres) 6. Private Tennis court and Basketball 7. Quaint picnic area complete with stone fire pit 8. History in the city 9. Close to downtown Knoxville and Neyland Stadium 10. Surrounded by restaurants, shopping and activities