One Bedroom, One Bath With Small Loft. Close To Decatur Square
There is a queen bed, a queen size sleeper sofa and a single mattress in the small loft area
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - One well trained dog considered upon approvalOne well trained dog considered upon approval
No smoking - No smoking allowed anywhere on the premises No smoking allowed anywhere on the premises
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Absolutely no smoking in or outside of the cottage.
- STRICTLY ENFORCED QUIET HOURS AFTER 10PM IN CONSIDERATION OF MY NEIGHBORS AND COTTAGE GUEST.
- Breaking the house rules will result in the forfeiture of your damage deposit.
About Dawn Hammond
I am a mother of two amazing kids, I am an RN and work from home. I have lived in the city of Decatur for 15 years and I absolutely love it. I am so excited about hosting and sharing this great city with others. I enjoy gardening, reading, yoga, traveling, camping and love being a Mom. When I was younger I was a nurse in the military and had the opportunity to live in Italy. While there I traveled all over Europe and stayed in many B and B's. Those memories are some that I will treasure forever. I hope I can be as good of a host as I have had the pleasure of experiencing. I look forward to meeting you.
Dawn Hammond purchased this cottage in 2012