A fabulously spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury apartment providing a 5 star standard, set within a privately owned Georgian Town House. With outstanding views of the castle and a city centre location.
The fabulous interior is bespoke with slick modern finishes. It has the perfect fusion of contemporary design with period features.
The apartment is situated in an enviable position, with breathtaking views of the castle. It really is the ideal Edinburgh accommodation for an luxury break, entertaining corporate clients or the business traveler.
Please note that access to the apartment is up one flight of stairs
A welcome pack awaits guests on arrival.
We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a happy and memorable stay:
A Personal Welcome:
Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment by the dedicated concierge team, where they receive their keys and an introduction to the accommodation and area.
Personal requests - should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
The Edinburgh Address can also arrange for our professional chef to cook for you in your apartment for the evening to make your stay even more special. If you're coming away on a girly weekend or fancy some extra pampering, we can arrange beauty treatments including massages and manicures in the comfort of your apartment. Travel to your destination in style - we can also arrange an executive airport pick up for you straight to the door. Ask us for more information.
Included in the accommodation cost:
Freshly laundered quality linen
Heating, electricity and taxes
Travel cot and high chair upon request (extra cost)
Guests are treated to a complimentary welcome pack
Last minute special offers available.
To secure a booking, a 25% non refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less then three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
Any refunds shall be provided by the The Edinburgh Address
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 30 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £500 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 9pm and check ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!