Gather your loved ones for the ultimate getaway to Cape Coral, Florida when you book this newly renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house that sleeps 9. With a refreshing hot tub featuring a waterfall overflowing into the pool, this beautiful Florida vacation rental house provides the perfect paradise atmosphere to ensure a rejuvenating vacation.
Situated at the end of a quiet street overlooking intersecting canals, this magnificent home encompasses a total of 1,680 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space. From the refreshing in-ground pool to the fully furnished enclosed lanai, this house is a beautiful manifestation of all your tropical dreams. With a semi-open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and sliding patio windows that open right into the outdoors, this spacious house invites you into every room. To complete the tropical ambiance of the house, the backyard features several coconut palm trees and a private dock to fish off of whenever you desire.
Whether you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the lanai or to fish off of the backyard dock, you're guaranteed to have delightful mornings at this getaway home. During the day, you'll love swimming in your private pool or soaking in the hot tub. You'll also enjoy exploring the Cape Coral area, from the various restaurants and parks to the beautiful beaches and golf courses. Be sure to take advantage of the property's 2 kayaks, fishing poles, and electric bikes available for use. After a fun, eventful day, you'll love settling back into your vacation home, preparing a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or on the gas grill before sitting down to enjoy it outside on the fully furnished lanai. End the night stargazing in the hot tub or watching movies with your loved ones in the living room before retreating to your comfortable beds for a good night's rest.
To complement the engaging amenities that this home provides, it is also ideally located near various attractions. For a relaxing day at the beach, take your pick of Cape Coral Beach, just 15 minutes away or Fort Myers Beach, just 30 minutes from the house. There are also 3 golf courses within 5-15 minutes in the area.
In addition, there are hundreds of restaurants in Cape Coral, along with many bike trails, boat rentals, and the Manatee Park where you can observe the manatees for hours. However you choose to spend your time in Cape Coral, you'll be sure to enjoy every moment of your stay at this beautiful vacation rental home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, enclosed lanai, private pool, hot tub, private dock with boat slip for 20-30 foot long boat, gas grill, wireless internet access, a desktop computer, 2 TVs with cable and a DVD player, surround sound system, 2 single-person kayaks w/ adult life jackets, 1 fishing pole, 4 electric bikes, 1 girl's bike, and much more
- Fantastic location - Close to Cape Coral Beach and Fort Myers Beach, as well as many nearby restaurants, golf courses, bike trails and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Pull-out Trundle Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply