About this rental
Spectacular views - Catalina Holiday
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Hosted by Rimas ButkysAsk a question
Why Rimas Butkys chose Avalon
Things To Do in Avalon on a rainy day * Visit the Catalina Island Museum on Metropole Avenue and learn about Catalina's fascinating history * Tour the world famous Catalina Casino. * Play video games, table hockey or challenge a friend to a game of mini-bowling at Three Palms Arcade in the Metropole Marketplace * Visit our local Art Galleries: Afishinados Art Gallery on Crescent or Catalina Art Association * Visit the Avalon Diving History Exhibit located at the bottom level of the world-famous Casino Building * Massage . . . you need no other reason to get a massage at any of our many island spas. * Ride the Garibaldi bus for a dry perspective of the city * Catch a movie at the Avalon Casino Theatre * Take a Semi-Submersible Submarine or a Glass-Bottom boat tour (fish love the rain) * Go snorkeling or diving, you are already wet and fish don't care about rain! * Take the Wildlands Express to the Airport in the Sky for a wonderful meal at DC-3 Grill and a chance to see bison on the way
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No additional guests or visitors to the property are allowed beyond those listed on the contract.
- Must have proper vehicle insurance that covers golf cart, otherwise we can provide insurance coverage at an additional cost and minimum 25 years old.
- A digital copy of the contract will be sent which will require insurance information, guest list and credit card for security deposit.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF