Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Perfect for family hollydays or business trips
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - not for babies 2 years and under (stairs)not for babies 2 years and under (stairs)
No events - may be yes to certain conditionsmay be yes to certain conditions
No smoking - there is a smoking area outsidethere is a smoking area outside
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The guests must leave the house clean at their departure and leave all used linen, towels and sheets in the living room by the washing machine.
- Loss of keys incurs extra charges for guests.
- We ask guests to limit outside noise between 9pm and 8am.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Nathalie LegaultAsk a question
About Nathalie Legault
I am originally from a small village in Quebec and after having lived in different places, I am now resident of the city of Terrebonne since 2002. The historical character of the city and the cordiality of its habitants made me choose it. Traveling for over 30 years, I have the desire to share my region by welcoming guests in our guest house.
Nathalie Legault purchased this House in 2016
Why Nathalie Legault chose Terrebonne
We chose to buy this house for its great location, as well as for its historical character.
What makes this House unique
What distinguishes this house is its location along the river, in a semi-urban environment just minutes from downtown Montreal. Its land bordered by mature trees gives it an intimate character and the impression of being surrounded by nature.
- english, french