Waterfront Luxury on the Magothy River! Take your kids for a "Schoolcation"
Master bedroom - King Size Bed; Second Bedroom -Queen Size Bunk Beds; Third Bedroom - one full size and one twin bed; Fourth Bedroom - one twin bed; Basement - one queen size Murphy Bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Must be properly supervised near water and dock.Must be properly supervised near water and dock.
No smoking - Penalty fee in rental contract for smoking.Penalty fee in rental contract for smoking.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 2525
- Must separate recyclables - see https://----------------
- Plastic bags and plastic film are no longer accepted in the curbside recycling program. Polystyrene commonly known as Styrofoam is not accepted.
- Do not put paper, plastic, metal, and glass recyclables inside of plastic bags. Keep materials loose and unbagged in the same recycling container.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Our family has loved spending time here on the Magothy River ... we love the water, the calm breeze, and the slower life style in an upscale location (yet only minutes away from downtown Annapolis or Kent Island) ... we hope you enjoy our vacation home here as much as we have!
John purchased this house in 2008
Why John chose Severna Park
Waterfront location with upscale home just outside Annapolis and conveniently situated near Baltimore and Washington, DC ... many activities in a restful setting with so many sightseeing adventures awaiting. Airports are close by with BWI being about 25-30 minutes away and DCA about an hour.
What makes this house unique
Water activities, sightseeing, touring, museums, dining out, and all that Annapolis, Baltimore, and Washington, DC have to offer! Come and explore the Chesapeake Bay area!