Newly Remodeled Close to Festivals, Rainey St/6th St, SOCO District
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - HiWe iiiiHiWe iiii
Max guests: 14 - We have beds for 14, plus a Queen Air Mattress We have beds for 14, plus a Queen Air Mattress
- The CITY OF AUSTIN QUIET TIME rules: QUIET TIME starts at 10:00PM until 9:00AM. NO JACUZZI USE, after 10:00PM Please Respect the neighbors.
- NO SHOES on Wood flooring areas: We request that you remove your shoes in the wood floor areas, the Master Bedroom and the Wooden Stairway.
- NO SMOKING inside the home or in the jacuzzi area. There is a $500 Smoke cleaning fee charged if Smoke is smelled in the y up No Pets Allowed.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- english, spanish
About Maria McBride Castillo
Hello, I love travelling, and have traveled to many countries around the world. I am a Native Nicaraguan, try some Nicaraguan coffee while you're here. We love hosting guests and helping them have fun in Austin. Remember: Keep it Weird, and Keep it LIVE, in the Live Music Capital of the World!
Maria McBride Castillo purchased this house in 2014
Why Maria McBride Castillo chose Greater South River City
We accomodate a bunch of people, just ask in your inquiry, and are close to Downtown, 6th St and the Rainey Historic District. We have a 6 person Jacuzzi Hot Tub and 5 person SAUNA to help you relax. We're close to University of Texas, UT, "Hook em Horns", and the Festival sites, Austin City Limits and SXSW, South by SouthWest! We also are a few minutes from Circuit of the Americas for Formula 1 Racing and more events.
What makes this house unique
Plenty of Space, Large Kitchen, Big Dining Area, Jacuzzi for 6, Large patio with BBQ, under the Pergola. Our Front porch is great for watching the traffic go by, and getting a feel for the Texas Hill Country. Not to mention on quiet mornings you can hear the St. Edwards University Church Bells ringing.