Salmon Lodge 3 BR Vacation Home Walk to Old Mill Pet Friendly Sleeps 6-8
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pack 'n Play crib provided. Pack 'n Play crib provided.
Pets allowed - Up to two well-behaved dogs. A pet fee applies.Up to two well-behaved dogs. A pet fee applies.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- The City of Bend requires full name, phone & address of booking guest, names of all members of party, and license plates for all vehicles.
- A credit card must be provided to cover charges in case of damage, excess cleaning fees, lost keys or lost garage remotes.
Anne and RicK Penny
About Anne and RicK Penny
The owners, Anne and Richard Penny, live in Mill Creek, Washington We are both college or university educators. We enjoy the Northwest's culture and all the outdoor activities the region has to offer. We love going to Bend to enjoy the sun and to get outside when it is too rainy in the Puget Sound.
Anne and RicK Penny purchased this Townhome in 2012
Why Anne and RicK Penny chose Southern Crossing
We chose the Salmon Lodge as our vacation property because it offers the best of both worlds. One the one hand it is located right in the heart of Bend's vibrant West Side, just walking distance from great restaurants, coffee bars, pubs, music, the Les Schwab Amphitheater and other entertainment. On the other hand, it is also a Northwest outdoor lodge, offering easy access to Bend's terrific skiing, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing and kayaking.
What makes this Townhome unique
Enjoy a luxury, Northwest lodge vacation experience in the heart of vibrant west Bend. Walk to shopping and restaurants in the Old Mill shopping area. Ride your bike to downtown. The Mt. Bachelor ski area, the Deschutes River and all the other wonderful outdoor activities for which Bend is famous are just minutes away.