About the property
- Bed And Breakfast3100 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
4 bedrooms/3 bath - sleeps up to 8
It is your perfect home away from home.
Perfect home away from home which you and your family can explore the ruins, cathedrals, museums, restaurants and shops that are dotted throughout the cobble-stoned streets.
• ONE COMPLEMENTARY NIGHT, upon booking a 5 night minimum stay, at our home on Lake Atitlan
• Majestic exploding volcano views from 3 levels of patios and balconies, incl. 360 degree view of Antigua from rooftop deck
• You will be enchanted by our 4-bedroom/ 3 bath (1 bedroom downstairs), striking 3,000 ft2 colonial style home
• Two storey home with multiple charming private spaces to “get away”
• Fully equipped kitchen for those who love cooking
• Spanish and French architecture mix with a spacious back patio & garden with fountain
• Master bedroom with its outside patio space with majestic volcanic views & fireplace
• Lush tropical garden with its own fountain
• Free Daily Housekeeping (2hrs) should you want it.
• Delicious meals can be prepared during your stay for a slight additional cost
• Find exquisite features with special touches around every corner with its exposed stone & woodwork, fresh flowers and open fireplaces. It is your perfect home away from home.
• Concierge and travel services are available to help you arrange tours, activities and transportation
• Our friendly staff will welcome you with freshly made local drinks & freshly baked goodies
• Babysitting available, to free you up to sample one of the many delicious restaurants in Antigua
• A welcome book is provided with essential notes & “off the beaten path tips” on what to do around Antigua
Full home access - mi casa, es tu casa.
We respect your privacy to the maximum for you to enjoy your holidays by your own. However, Flor, our house manager, will be available to help you to make your visit a memorable stay with:
- Dinner reservations
- Tours and activity suggestions
The house is located just 9 blocks from the Central Park. The neighborhood still preserves the essence as one of the few remaining authentic parts of Antigua, with a local Guatemalan candy store, just a few houses away and a local fruit & veggie stand just a block away.
Antigua is a friendly walkable small town. Feel welcome and safe to walk during the day.
Paola Santizo (manager)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Why Paola Santizo (manager) chose Antigua Guatemala
I designed this property and I spent hours and hours pouring over designs to come up with my dream home. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
What makes this Bed And Breakfast unique
The home is very spacious, and we have paid a lot of attention to decorating details. The garden is of a good size, but what really stands out are the 3 outside patios/terraces, with a roof top terrace that gives you a 360° view of Antigua and its surrounding mountains and volcanoes!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The home was absolutely beautiful. From the garden, to the porches and rooftop, the home was a treat to stay in.
If you’re fine with a ~15 minute walk from Parque Central, then this place is perfect for you.
Beautiful spacious home.
How sad to leave our beautiful house! We loved the outdoor living space as we ate all our meals outside and spent most of our time outdoors on the terrace. Comfortable beds, lots of hot water, strong wifi, everything in good working order makes for an easy , trouble free stay!
Home was beautiful and well equipped. Fresh flowers were gorgeous! Didn't care for the neighborhood.
Loved the upper and lower back porches. Small courtyard but pretty. Very spacious rooms. The home was perfect and beautifully decorated. Washer was unbalanced so it took awhile to get laundry done. Neighborhood was very loud due to a religious ceremony with lots of loud fireworks in front of the house. Manager was always very helpful and overall our mission team had a good experience at casa candelaria.
I enjoyed staying at the property. Some pictures from the site are not representative of what I found. Otherwise, I had a wonderful experience.
Spacious and beautiful
Home is beautifully decorated, clean and comfy! We enjoyed our stay in Antigua
Very nice location
House is very pretty with lots of space. It's about a 150-200 quetzal cab ride to the main part of town. The house comes with a Guatemala cell phone and a specific cab to use. Along with many options of things to do nearby.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
NO DAMAGE DEPOSIT - We operate on a trust system :) 30usd one time clean up fee Continental B'fast included