It is your perfect home away from home.
Perfect home away from home which you and your family can explore the ruins, cathedrals, museums, restaurants and shops that are dotted throughout the cobble-stoned streets.
• ONE COMPLEMENTARY NIGHT, upon booking a 5 night minimum stay, at our home on Lake Atitlan
• Majestic exploding volcano views from 3 levels of patios and balconies, incl. 360 degree view of Antigua from rooftop deck
• You will be enchanted by our 4-bedroom/ 3 bath (1 bedroom downstairs), striking 3,000 ft2 colonial style home
• Two storey home with multiple charming private spaces to “get away”
• Fully equipped kitchen for those who love cooking
• Spanish and French architecture mix with a spacious back patio & garden with fountain
• Master bedroom with its outside patio space with majestic volcanic views & fireplace
• Lush tropical garden with its own fountain
• Free Daily Housekeeping (2hrs) should you want it.
• Delicious meals can be prepared during your stay for a slight additional cost
• Find exquisite features with special touches around every corner with its exposed stone & woodwork, fresh flowers and open fireplaces. It is your perfect home away from home.
• Concierge and travel services are available to help you arrange tours, activities and transportation
• Our friendly staff will welcome you with freshly made local drinks & freshly baked goodies
• Babysitting available, to free you up to sample one of the many delicious restaurants in Antigua
• A welcome book is provided with essential notes & “off the beaten path tips” on what to do around Antigua
Full home access - mi casa, es tu casa.
We respect your privacy to the maximum for you to enjoy your holidays by your own. However, Flor, our house manager, will be available to help you to make your visit a memorable stay with:
- Dinner reservations
- Tours and activity suggestions
The house is located just 9 blocks from the Central Park. The neighborhood still preserves the essence as one of the few remaining authentic parts of Antigua, with a local Guatemalan candy store, just a few houses away and a local fruit & veggie stand just a block away.
Antigua is a friendly walkable small town. Feel welcome and safe to walk during the day.