- Located on charming, QUIET street (Buttercup)
- Expansive front porch (screened) with dining and seating for 10
- Open floorplan makes everyone feel comfortable and welcome
- Flat screen tvs throughout (All 3 bedrooms, kid’s bunk room and living room)
- Outdoor, gas grill next to small table for 4 on back deck
- Back porch swing
- Outdoor shower and hose to rinse off toys/people after fun day at the beach
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Keurig coffee machine (as well as traditional machine)
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.?
LOCATION: Steps away from EVERYTHING Watercolor
- Less than 2 blocks to the Beach Club, Boat House, and WaterColor Town Center
- Steps off front porch to Crimson Park (quiet, semi private park, perfect for playing ball with kids
- Steps off back porch to Cerulean Park (main park in Watercolor, leading the way to the beach club)
- 0.2 mi from The Boathouse at Watercolor (additional pool, YOLO, paddle boards, kayaks, RUN/SUP workouts, eco-tours)
- 0.1 mi to Watercolor shopping at Old Florida Outfitters, Lily Pulitzer, The Watercolor Store and dining at Wine World
- 0.5 mi to Seaside Amphitheater, food trucks, shops and restaurants
DETAILS: You really can’t beat this home's quiet charm and fantastic location. It is literally steps away from the Beach Club, The Boat House and Watercolor Town Center. Pair this with the fact that it sits on Buttercup Street, which is known for being the quiet, “road less travelled” and you’re in for a real treat! This home’s expansive front porch is the perfect gathering place for meals and downtime. From the front, it faces a small, semi-private park, perfect for playing ball with the kids and provides quick access to the various nature/bike paths that snake through the area. Head out the back door and you are half a block away from Watercolor’s famed Cerulean Park, where you will find a new fountain and flower-lined paths with water features as you head toward the entrance to the beach club. You may even catch sight of one of the many weddings that take place there.
The close proximity to the beach, pools and dining options provides tons of flexibility. Head home for a quick sandwich and a nap and then head back over when you’re ready. No need to pack up everything you need for the whole day when you’re so close. The first floor of this home offers two spacious, king-sized bedrooms with flat screen tvs, plus a separate kid-sized bunk room for any extra little ones who need to be close by but not IN the other bedrooms. Head upstairs to the third bedroom and you will find additional sleeping and hangout space. This room features a flat screen tv, a queen bed, plus a twin over full bunk bed as well as a private bathroom with tub and shower. The combination of the unbeatable location and the comfortable gathering and living spaces make this home perfect for a stress-free, relaxing beach Watercolor vacation.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Bonus Bunk Room with Curtain-style Door: Kid-sized, Twin over Twin Bunk Bed (60” x 39”)
- Guest Room: Twin Over Full Bunk Bed, Queen Bed
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE: This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be sub