Hoos at the Beach? You are! This nicely decorated 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome offers a reverse floor plan for views of the ocean from the upper living area and sundeck; it’s just made for fun. Challenge your gang to an Air Hockey tournament at home or go dancing at one of the nearby venues. The top floor is also a favorite gathering spot in the kitchen and bar area to try out some coastal cuisine. You also have access to the community swimming pool for days you just want to relax without the sand.
This home is located in Surf City, approximately 2.5 miles north of the traffic light in the central part of Topsail Island. You will find several restaurants, entertainment, fresh seafood markets, boutiques, gift stores, bike and gear rental stores, parks and more within a few miles’ radius. Some even within walking distance of your home. You are close to our local restaurants, shops, Surf City pier and more! Be sure to visit some local attractions such as the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and the Missiles and More Museum that tells the story of our island’s past.
Living and Dining:
You’ll find lovely coastal décor throughout this sunny and bright home. The open living, dining and kitchen area creates a space to relax or dine together. Dine inside or take your meals or drinks outside on the deck, enjoy the view of the ocean and just relax.
• Bright modern kitchen
• Dining seating for 10 plus
• Spacious and comfortable living room
• Half bath off kitchen
• Laundry on first floor
• Deck access from living room
• King master on 2nd floor
All but one of the 4 bedrooms are on the first floor, providing peace and quiet when the day is done.
• King master (3rd floor) with private bath with whirlpool tub and private sun deck.
• Queen master with private ¾ bath and sliders to an ocean view deck
• Queen room with sliders to a shared covered balcony, full bath adjacent
• Two twin beds with sliders to a shared covered balcony, full bath adjacent
Just inside the doors you’ll find a full size Air Hockey table to get you in a playful mood. As part of the lovely Sea Star village, you’ll have access to the community swimming pool, and easy beach access which features a wooden ramp (roll easy/no steps) which is great for taking supplies and small children down to the beach. Multiple decks and covered balconies provide views of the ocean and places to relax, while the enclosed outdoor shower makes leaving the beach outside easy.
• Covered decks
• Air Hockey table
• Enclosed hot/cold shower
• Extra easy and convenient beach access
• Sea Star Village rentals only provide parking for 3 vehicles.
• This unit overlooks the Brass Pelican Tavern and outside entertainment area, they often have local bands on Saturday afternoons or early evenings in the Summer
• The Sea Star Village community swimming pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes on Columbus Day weekend (dates subject to change depending on weather)
• The Hula Bar Restaurant and Bar is across the road from the complex
• There are many restaurants in the heart of town and on either side of the Swing Bridge in Surf City.
• Also Topsail Beach has an annual Autumn with Topsail Festival in October and Sneads Ferry just a few miles away on the mainland has an annual Shrimp Festival in August.
• Central air/heat
• 5 cable TVs, DVD player, high speed wireless internet access
• Dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, phone, ceiling fans
• Air hockey table
• Enclosed hot/cold outside shower
• 4 sundecks with furniture.
• $150 Non-Refundable Fee per Dog - max number allowed is 2
• Sorry, no cats are allowed.